Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Getting squirt

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:54 am
It will take me about 10 days to get 35 squirt shell patterns.  I have always completed the quests since The Incredibles except for getting Grumpy.  This will be the first time I won’t finish the quest.

UPDATE
Its Monday morning and I have 13 more squirt shell patterns to go.  I estimated too high.  I am grinding away without buying any of the options to make it easier to obtain them.

Its Tuesday evening and I’m ready to get squirt.

So it took me only four days.  I overestimated by six days.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Getting squirt

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:34 am
I was able to complete them up until the Hyenas, which I ran out of time. I won't be able to complete Nemo.

It's simply the result of all the greedy, money-grabbing changes that Gameloft has made over the last two updates that have destroyed the balance, fairness and playability of the game.

Gameloft seems oblivious to what happened to other game companies like EA, who tried to force loot box gambling onto players and lost billions in market value when customers dumped their franchises in response.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:42 am
Did you calculate with the chests? There is a drop chance for the shell token of ~74%.
We will get one chest from the calendar. And we will get one or two chests from the leaderboard event. And I guess that there will be another leaderboard event with another one or two chests.

I didn't calculate anything yet - because it's useless if we don't know the drop rates. Usually I would just wait a day or two and then just multiply it to the value needed. But I can't do this time because of the chests. But it's true that it looks hard. According to what dropped for me so far, the ear hats might even be a little harder than the shell patterns.
no avatar

Bec450

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:54 am
I won’t be able to complete this event either which I’m sad about as I love finding Nemo. I refuse to spend money on gambling.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:20 pm
It’s not just the last two updates. It’s been at least since the Mulan TC for me. Longer for others who can’t play as much as me.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:49 am
Despite the free/crabs chests giving me zero Nemo relics (as expected), after ~35 hours I've managed 6/12 Squirt ears and 10/35 shells - all without the benefit of the Seas enchantment drops. The shells are uncommon, but seem quite reliable compared to other events with that rarity.

We still have 5 days to the next goal characters, so I'm getting a little more optimistic about the event being possible without the gambling or cash 'blackmail' fiasco.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:06 pm
Probably. - Im just at the point where Im not going to play 24-7 anymore. Its sort of liberating just accepting that the bastards win and you wont get the final char.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 pm
I did spend the four dollars for the enchantment, debating on whether to spend another four for another attraction.

Anyway, got Squirt last night, and the animation on the little guy is awesome.  Its cool seeing Squirt rolling around and doing backflips in the water, and seeing Crush and Squirt give fin and bop heads.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:25 pm
Right now even with the enchantment I'm close, but still no squirt as well. Its not a direct token conflict, but there is the choice of having woody get sg tokens vs squirt shells.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:19 pm
Squirt is cooking right now.  Took 3 days and 4 hours from when he opened.  Should be able to get next attraction over night.