Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Finding Nemo Event Bundle's

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:01 pm
It's weird - I got that popup screen for the D23 special saying it may drop Mickey's classic steamboat, but I've already got the steamboat in my park?

However the Chest it leads to does have Splash Mountain on 0.83% chance for me (So I'd need to open about 120 chests to make those insane odds). After 3 yrs of waiting, I doubt I'll ever get it.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:44 pm
That is because GL's marketing department created that add, and that team assumed few people HAD been able to get the Willy, and would want it.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:46 am
Do you know what's weird?

The first bundle (for the sea attractions) not only had the relics, blueprints, reefs, and gems, but also two chests.

But the other two (crush's coaster and submarine) did not have the 2 chests included, and yet they were the same price as the first one.  Kinda silly huh?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:45 am
I do not know what happened today But I lost the Ruby chests, they went poof, so not sure why that happened.
Update> I posted in the Bugs section bout this so hopefully they will fix it. 

In other News> there is a Currency Bundle with 15,000. Event Currency and 250 Gems for 9.99 US.
Update # 2> The Submarine Voyage Ehantment attraction bundle is 3.99 US , for those who wish to get that.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:42 pm
For anyone who feels that they do not have enough time with collecting Marlin Tokens, there is a Bundle>
1. Marlin
2. Lvl 2 Tokens > Coral Reef - x 5, Ear/Hats - x 2, Masks- x 2
All for 9.99 US.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:25 pm
Yep... gemming for tokens is definitely cheaper.

Uncommon - Was 25 gems, now 6 gems
Rare - Was 30 gems, now 10 gems
Epic - Was 40 gems, now 15 gems

Time cost is still the same (8 hours at 30 gems)

If I were to buy Marlin now with 27 masks and 5 hats needed with gems, I would be paying 267 gems.  So that's an option as well.  I plan to try to welcome him the traditional way, but will buy the rest if I come up short when times running out.

Just Remember that Malin HAS to be welcomed and checked in the kingdom before time is up or you'll lose him, even if you're in the middle of the welcoming timer.  Also, be aware of the 8-hour welcome time.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:27 pm
According to the wiki the masks are rare. 27 masks would then be 270 gems. But if it is uncommon, then it fits to your numbers.

I don't think I will be able to get all the tokens for Marlin as I just started freeing him. So buying the last few tokens is an option. So my goal is to reduce the price as much as possible.
Some characters have an activity for the masks - and another activity for the hats. What do you think I should prioritize?
Of course a hat would save me more gems than a mask - but if the drop rates are worse and I could have gained three masks in the same time, then the masks are more profitable.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:58 pm
If I don’t think I’ll make it, I may just buy the remaining Marlin tokens with gems.  I’ve not done that before.  Just to be clear though, that ALSO skips the 8-hour welcome time, right?

And Yalliria, I’m prioritizing the masks for now.  I can’t believe it, but I already have 2 of the 6 earhats.  So maybe that’s the right strategy...?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:22 pm
Yalliria wrote:
According to the wiki the masks are rare. 27 masks would then be 270 gems. But if it is uncommon, then it fits to your numbers.

The mask is uncommon.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:12 pm
mesaboy2 wrote:
If I don’t think I’ll make it, I may just buy the remaining Marlin tokens with gems.  I’ve not done that before.  Just to be clear though, that ALSO skips the 8-hour welcome time, right?

And Yalliria, I’m prioritizing the masks for now.  I can’t believe it, but I already have 2 of the 6 earhats.  So maybe that’s the right strategy...?

I think you still pay for the 8 hours, but Yeah, the price listed when you click buy out should welcome hime straight away as I understand it.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.