Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Finding Nemo Event Bundle's

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 am
I just noticed what was said too ( Me) thanks to TinkerAllTheWay , and all I am going to say bout it is I already have Mesaboy2 on My ignore from before, and I will ignore the negativity, I play My game My way , I do not tell others how to play theirs all I do is try to help out with info and such when needed, it is not My fault if others do not want or can not pay for items in their game, again I will play My game My way and I will ignore the negativity, I am happy with that, :)
Update> a bit after I placed Crush's Coaster attraction to build, I got a pop up Saying>
You've built Cruch's Coaster , Enchantment offer unlocked ! >
1. 20 Common Blue Print's 
2. 5 Find Nemo relics
3. 10 Coral Reef
4. 20 gems 
all for the price of 3.99 US , so I got that and just enchanted My coaster building, so now My chars are on quests, as well as working on getting more EC.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:34 pm
and it only cost you the low, low price of 13 bucks ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Wait... Does that mean you could buy the bundle once for every Finding-Nemo-Attrction?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm
Sil4Drag1 wrote:
Wait... Does that mean you could buy the bundle once for every Finding-Nemo-Attrction?

Yup so far I was able to buy the enchantment bundle only once for each attraction, the Event Currency bundle seems to be the only one that comes back after you buy it, :)
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:11 pm
Any job openings at your place, Blue ;-)
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:36 pm
tviorr wrote:
Any job openings at your place, Blue ;-)

Nope i was hoping to get a job myself, :)
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:16 pm
Oh, sorry. Its just that off the top of my head youll end up spending 150-200 bucks a year on this game, so I assumed you had a well paying job. Mine isnt well paid, and Ive been told its all about your network these days, so since Marc never hired me as a PA, I thought it was worth a go ;-)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:13 pm
tviorr wrote:
Oh, sorry. Its just that off the top of my head youll end up spending 150-200 bucks a year on this game, so I assumed you had a well paying job. Mine isnt well paid, and Ive been told its all about your network these days, so since Marc never hired me as a PA, I thought it was worth a go ;-)

You know, in Finnish when you say you're "PA", it means you're broke. :)
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:07 am
Guess I fit that version better ;-)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:18 pm
As of this morning the Hank Bundle is out you get>
1. Hank 
2. Coral Reef x 5 for lvl 2
3. Ear/Hat x 2 for lvl 2
4. Coffee Pot x 2 for lvl 2
All for 5.99 US.

There is also a D23 Expo Special Attraction enchantment chests sale they are 50 gems instead of 70 or 75 gems.