Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Finding Nemo Event Bundle's

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:21 pm
Greetings, I just bought 2 bundles for My game  which is >
1. Currency Bundle> 100 gems & 5,000. Event currency for 4.99 US
2. Finding Nemo Enchantments bundle> 20 common scrolls, 5 Nemo relics, 10 Coral, 2 Radiant chests, 20 gems for 3.99 US
When I got the enchantment bundle the 2 chests i had gotten gave Me some nice stuff including Dory's Wishable stand which i am very happy bout, now all I will need to do is try to get Nemo's wishable stand someday, :)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Finding Nemo Event Bundle's

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:27 pm
Of course you did.  You spend a lot of real money to make progress on a **** game.  There’s no challenge in that, except to your wallet.  Congratulations, you are GL’s dream player.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:47 pm
It seems that the Currency Bundle can be bought more then once, I also saw a Moana Legendary x6 chest bundle for 9.99 US, for anyone who wishes to get that, Good luck with your Event I hope the bundles help, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:40 pm
mesaboy2 wrote:
Of course you did.  You spend a lot of real money to make progress on a **** game.  There’s no challenge in that, except to your wallet.  Congratulations, you are GL’s dream player.

No need for this, mesaboy.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:44 pm
I suppose you’re right, but GL has me really annoyed.  Meanwhile, others happily keep lining their pockets.  Sorry anyway.
no avatar

tomvilfroy

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:43 pm
There is ZERO reason to critique other people and how they play.  If you can’t afford the cost of a free game, and yes free does sometimes require to pay for some items, then you should stop playing it.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:00 pm
tomvilfroy wrote:
There is ZERO reason to critique other people and how they play.  If you can’t afford the cost of a free game, and yes free does sometimes require to pay for some items, then you should stop playing it.

Ironic.

Manor Phantom 1000

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 pm
Actually, Mesaboy makes a valid point. Gameloft can continue their money grabbing behavior only because there are still plenty of players all too willing to throw good money after bad chasing the whale. Unless the money stops flowing the GL crew will keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Manor Phantom 1000

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:45 pm
the cost of a free game,  free does sometimes require to pay 

The absurdity here is mind boggling.
no avatar

RP1987

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Let’s all be real here people. We know the only human beings that play this game are adults. I doubt there are many children who play this game. Let alone come to these forums. They probably have no idea these are even here. The way the creators have turned this into such a cash cow and it’s become a full time job to keep up with all the challenges and updates like this. I have a job where I’m able to check the game whenever the hell  i want. And even then i still barely finish the tower challenges and these big events. Only time i open my wallet for this game is at Christmas time when the deals are better. Veteran of over three years playing. So if you take offense to anything typed on here from other players maybe you shouldn’t come here anymore.  No need in being offended at what this person was saying about paying out the butt for these events like this. So unclench. Cuz it’s people like that who keep paying so much money like this for a CHILDRENS GAME, is why the developers manipulate this gAme so much for us, that people who can’t come on and play when they want, end up wanting to shove out a lot of cash just for a pathetic amount of gems to get their last character. Or whatever. So again if you’re one to get offended so easily like this then maybe stop playing yourself. No reason to have someone banned from here or the game cuz they got their feelings hurt some.