Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

B1ackcrow

Google Play (Android)

Didn't get the wishable, nor any relics....just a few Nemo & Crush tokens, and some commons.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I got 3 Dory washable stands and would happily trade them for something useful like Squirt shells.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

No Dory stands here.  Squirt ears.
no avatar

Disneyfan528

Apple (iOS)

throwstyler wrote:
I paid the $4 for the enchantment bundle and immediately regretted it. The only reason I decided to spend real money this time is because I have never ever been able to finish an event before and so I never get to use those characters in future events. It feels really unfair. But now that I have the enchantment things, I’m waiting for my characters to be done using it and then who knows how long the enchantment will take. Probably six hours minimum. I’ve only been playing this game for a few months but I’m already feeling pretty cheated. I can’t imagine how upset all the veteran players must be feeling.

feeling pretty crappy for sure!! I’ve been playing since the beginning, and I’m sick of feeling like I’m nickled and dined to death!! I feel worse for new players with no characters!!
All dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wonder if there are any kids left playing...
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

forge002

Apple (iOS)

Im so sick and tired of people on this forum moaning about how unfair Gameloft are and how its just just a cash grab. There is one simple way to stop Gameloft with this increasing cash grab behaviour. STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THE DAMN THING!!!!

Im fed up with people such as @throwstyler saying they spend $4.99 and then saying they regret it. Do you not read this forum? It is littered with posts of just how much of a con this whole game has become. Gameloft are never going to change anything and make the game like it once was. Im sorry to rant but you cant spend a single $ in this game and then moan about how unfair it is, each event is getting worse.

And you know what, you cant blame Gameloft, they are a business, a dirty, sneaky, disgusting business but a business none the less, they exist to make as much profit. I have not spend a single $ in over 2 years simply because its dead money. The more you spend the worse it will get. I dont mean to have a go at anyone here, if you choose to spend money then thats up to you, but if you spend a single $ you cannot moan, and if you do decide to spend real money, know that in the long run you are contributing to making the game worse for yourself and everyone else. This game was such fun once upon a time, now with each event/update its just getting worse. Events used to achievable if you spend a couple of $'s, but now you have to spend lots of cash and still not likely to get everything.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

I get where you're coming from forge, but I don't think anyone can claim that players (ie. Customers) shouldn't have a right to complain, moan, express their disgust or whatever, particularly if they're the customers who ARE paying lots of cash to Gameloft. One could also say those who don't pay, have the least rights to whinge!

If we want to boycott paying to 'send GL a message'; that's a choice that we have. But everyone has the freedom to come here and say whatever they think about this game, rather than keep frustrations bottled up inside.

I think a lot of people cave in to the cash demands because they still love Disney parks and the original premise of the game, despite being annoyed how DMK has now been hijacked & corrupted by corporate greed.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

First of all, Forge, thanks for calling me and only me out so rudely. Secondly, no I did not read the forums. I literally joined the day I posted that. Had I known half the people here were going to be so hostile, I wouldn’t have joined at all and will unlikely be participating anymore.
no avatar

forge002

Apple (iOS)

Disney-digi, you are of course correct that people have a right to moan/complain about the game but i keep seeing the same people moaning how unfair the game is and how hard it is to complete events without spending increasing amounts of cash, then in another thread days/weeks later saying what they have brought. If anyone keeps insisting on spending money sorry you cannot moan. The frustrating truth is people on this forum are a minority in terms on the numbers of people playing this game so would not make one bit of difference if all members on here boycotted the game, there a simply so many people out there being conned. Gameloft do not care one little bit, they must read this forum and have a good laugh at everyone because no matter how much worse they make the game people are happy to keep spending money, the game is only going to get worse.

@throwstyler dont be such a sensative snowflake, im not being hostile, just pointing out you come on here saying you spent $4.99 then moaning because you regretted it because you feel cheated, sorry thats your fault. You say you have been playing the game for a few months, If you spend a few minutes reading the forum or even recent reviews on the Apple store, they are full of accounts of just how bad the game is compared to how it once was.
no avatar

Missv237

Windows PC

I was just going to post about the Enchanting Token nonsense. The common stuff doesnt even drop let alone getting Event tokens in time for getting Squirt or anyone else. At least I finally got Crush...after already losing 2 days of game progress to begin with and Moana chests I paid for...I almost had Crush last week when the game reset because it was playing offline? Not sure how that works. I lost all the chests even though only one gave me a Character. Gramma :(