Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

The enchantment takes 4 hours.
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Buwahahahahahaha!!!!

It is to laugh!

I'll simply putter along on this event then. Marlin will be eaten by gulls, and life will continue.

Unless of course the crabby event manages to spit out enough relics to enchant.
no avatar

halldoc1

Windows PC

Just keep in mind that all of you paying the $4 for the enchant package are essentially voting for more of this in the future.  Granted, we will probably see more of this regardless....

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Andoski wrote:
Let's take a quick look at some facts:
-Squirt can now be welcomed, and requires a total of 50 tokens
-Of the six tasks that can drop his shell tokens, three require The Seas to be enchanted
-Of the six tasks that can drop his ears, three require The Seas to be enchanted.
-Enchanting the Seas requires five Nemo relics, which have not been available until moments ago.
-Nemo relics can only be obtained by purchasing Radiant chests. We can only purchase 1 radiant chest per day, which have a 20% chance of dropping two relics.

Are they really, actually expecting players to plunk down 30 gems per day on a single chest in the hope that after a few days, we'll hit the 20% jackpot enough times to collect the relics? On what planet was any of this supposed to make the game more fun or more enjoyable?

EDIT : Of course, you can instantly enchant The Seas for the low, low bundle price of $3.99. LAME

The only reply to this is "+1"
no avatar

Bec450

Apple (iOS)

This is a joke! I am not willing to spend money/gems on gambling. Plus no doubt we will need to upgrade this building again and the others in the event. So the cost of paying to upgrade the buildings is going to be ridiculous compared to paying for a premium attraction. I’m not willing to spend money on relics to upgrade a building either. You don’t even have any to show for it like if you buy a character or building.

I was going to pay real money for Hank when he is released but I am not going to anymore. Gameloft needs to release they can’t keep making these rubbish updates and trying to squeeze money out of us for it. They need to make a game that the players want.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Two chests (calendar and event prize) and no relics. Squirt ears each time.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Three chests here, one dropped the pair of Nemo enchant tokens, so those 20% odds are about right.  Two dropped Squirt Ear Hats, and one dropped the Dory Wishable.  If two had dropped enchants, I may have considered gambling a couple of times for the last, but with still needing two drops I’m going to pass.
no avatar

Nightlock

Google Play (Android)

After getting a grand total of zero Nemo enchantment relics from three radiant chests, I'm not really inclined to start buying more. I did get four shell tokens (along with a Dory Wishable Stand) so I'm feeling a little better about grinding over the next few days.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

am I the only one not to get the dory washable stand? I didn’t get any relics either. I’ve been angry about the relics since before Friday.... I’ve given up hope that Gameloft will ever “rebalance” the game in fairness unless it benefits their own pocket. Players are causalities of commerce.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

I also didn't get Dory wishable stand.