Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Get off My Beach! Mini Event

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:21 am
The dang wiki page said 5 every 2 hours, but I am also getting 10 every 4 hours, so i guess that is what it is, :)
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 pm
At the beginning the wiki page always announces the things that were right the last time for this event.
I think it would be better if they would just say that they don't know. Or at least mark everything they are not sure about with a ?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:35 am
The problem is that the Wiki is keyed off the last time the event was run. When these guys first appeared, it was part of the Moana LTE, and 5/2 was the correct ratio, just like the Seagulls are for Nemo.

Once they get shifted to an event like what we are seeing here it shifts to 10/4

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:15 pm
They are Back !! , I am guessing the 10 every 4 hours yup, :)
no avatar

Shasheff

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:00 pm
Someone on my leaderboard has 42 crabs and the even hasn’t even been up for 4 hours to respawn. How the heck do people **** the system on this?? It’s not like  they can spend gems to regenerate them faster.  I’m so confuzzeled!
no avatar

Onceler

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:14 pm
Shasheff wrote:
Someone on my leaderboard has 42 crabs and the even hasn’t even been up for 4 hours to respawn. How the heck do people **** the system on this?? It’s not like  they can spend gems to regenerate them faster.  I’m so confuzzeled!

We're on the same leaderboard. I'm at a point where I don't care about the mini events anymore because there always seems to be people who ****. I'd prefer doing events where we compete against a goal rather that other players.
no avatar

Shasheff

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:50 pm
I can usually laugh it off but this one irked me more than usual.

Tpinca

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:03 pm
I’m thinking I need to remove my Malificent hat stands during this event - so many times I think I have found that last **** crab only to find its a kid in her hat
I will NOT be spending any money on this game until they properly address players concerns over all the recent changes and stop brushing us off with “players asked for the changes”
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:47 am
Hi there. Can someone clarify how the timing of this event works? They appear to spawn 4 hours from the time you find your last crab rather than every 4 hours on the hour. Is that everyone else’s experience as well? If that’s true, then not everybody is getting the same opportunity to find the maximum amount of crabs which seems a little unfair. It’s already impossible for people to get a top spot unless they get up in the middle of the night to play.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:02 am
nope. Its 4 hours from when you click on the first crab, not the last. So, if you skip more than 4 hours, yes, you wind up with less than the maxiumum number of spawns possible.