Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Get off My Beach! Mini Event

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:29 pm
Get off My Beach Mini Event has the Blue Crabs coming back every 2 hours , there are 5 of them this time. Island Crabs

no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Re: Get off My Beach! Mini Event

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Well, that explains the crabs.  However, when I logged in to my Disney Magic Kingdom games, and the pop up for the Shoo  In Crabs appeared, I also got a pop-up that the Nemo event ended and I lost 18000 EC!!  I filled out a ticket, but who knows when this will be resolved and Squirt is showing up tomorrow along with a new attraction, so I need the EC.

Also, since I am a brand new member, I can't find out how to create a post, just reply to existing ones.  Since you are a "veteran", can you just give me a hint as to how to post new things?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 pm
I could swear I tapped 10 right after the mini event started. :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:48 pm
loosea wrote:
Well, that explains the crabs.  However, when I logged in to my Disney Magic Kingdom games, and the pop up for the Shoo  In Crabs appeared, I also got a pop-up that the Nemo event ended and I lost 18000 EC!!  I filled out a ticket, but who knows when this will be resolved and Squirt is showing up tomorrow along with a new attraction, so I need the EC.

Also, since I am a brand new member, I can't find out how to create a post, just reply to existing ones.  Since you are a "veteran", can you just give me a hint as to how to post new things?

Near the top of the page where you can choose the subpage by number, there should be a "post a new topic" button to the left. At least there is on my iPad.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:13 pm
@TinkerAllTheWay-- I do not see a "post a new topic" button. Hopefully, someone who has a PC like me can perhaps direct me to where the "Post a New Topic" button is on the PC version.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, though.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:36 pm
Perhaps I am "too new". I just found something in my profile that states, "New members fall within the "Newly Registered Users" group until they have posted three times. Until that time, they are restricted from creating new threads or sending new PMs."

Since this is my 3rd post, perhaps this will be the time I am "charmed" with create ability? I will let you know....
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:38 pm
Yes!!! I am now charmed with the ability to post a new Topic.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:25 pm
loosea wrote:
Yes!!! I am now charmed with the ability to post a new Topic.

Good for you. :) Didn't even remember that restriction myself.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:55 pm
I find 10 every 4 hours. They are tooooo  small and are real hard to find because they move s l o w l y.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 pm
I’m getting 10 every 4 hours, too.