Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Finding chest

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:37 pm
How come a chest does not land in front of the kingdom gates anymore?  I use to get daily a chest in front of the kingdom.  It was so easy to find.  Miss that feature.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Re: Finding chest

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:51 pm
They have become rarer lately, and some locations have been removed. The area all around btm has no more chests either

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 pm
I know right, they should also open the chest for you & start a parade too for you when you login!
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am
I suppose they could, but it would be decent of them to drop the same number of chests they used to and since they dont, they could own up to it rather than just try to slide it under the carpet or under the rather enormous mountain of crap changes lately in the hope that people dont notice.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:17 am
tviorr wrote:
I suppose they could, but it would be decent of them to drop the same number of chests they used to and since they dont, they could own up to it rather than just try to slide it under the carpet or under the rather enormous mountain of crap changes lately in the hope that people dont notice.

Yes, can you believe it that once upon a time they even had platinum chests that you could sometimes find laying around in your park?
It is very clear, that most chests are now meant to be purchased

Anywhoo, any idea what the current chests rate is (I figure about 2-3 a day) vs what it was when you had to "cook" chests to open them?
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:38 am
Two to three per day sounds about right to me, and I would guess about half what it used to be.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:28 am
concur with the last two posts...
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 am
I get at least 4 chests per day. In the morning when I log in there is one chest. When I come home from work there are 2 chests. And then I find at least one during the evening.

I don't know how many it was before - because I only had 2 slots and I couldn't collect all chest because they were opening too slow. I could open 6 bronze chests per day. Some of them could also be silver chests. But if I chose to open a gold or platinum chest then I could open less.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:27 pm
I would say at least 4 too. - Possibly theres a counter affected or started by different things such as logging in or staying logged in, but Im guessing right off that theres probably a counter that restarts once you pick up a chest. In other words the shorter chests sit around in your park before you pick them up, the more "room" there is for them to drop? Seeing as its still possible to have 4 unclaimed chests in the park, I would guestimate that 4 chest counters operate behind the screens. As for how long they count and whether anything affects the speed of the count or reduces the amount to be counted.... Meh....

But Id agree with Yalaria (excuse any misspelling). Pretty sure Im getting at least 4 chests most days.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:30 pm
in the above Replacement has been stuck in automatically in stead of "w o r d s".- When I go to edit i see that in my text but when I post it, it says Replacemnt instead. 

Get a hold of your auto corrective censoring, please. The above is just downright ****.