Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Yet again, I am back

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:13 pm
So I managed to stay away for a few months (about 8 if you want to be exact), and started again now, and just as my luck would have it - missed the Legendary Moana chest by a day or two :/
Good things about the game - so many things to do now, bad things - so many things to do also :)
About the event - i did not have much happiness saved up & didnt seem to accumulate much either - i tried to start the event later, but that doesnt seem to work either as I am in like place 5000 now with 12 happiness now - is that a thing now they have changed?
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Yet again, I am back

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Welcome back again, it seems to not matter when you start the events any longer since they changed just bout everything. but good luck in your Event, :)
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:12 pm
They never announced that they changed something about the leaderboard - but I also experienced that starting later has little to no effect any more.

I also think that have increased the total size of each leaderboard. We can now see rewards for up to rank 10000 - I think that was lower some time ago. But the top reward seems to be awarded to more people - so this should just change your rank, but not your reward.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:04 am
Not sure if its now the first time you log in after a mini event started that places you on a leaderboard. - Im having mixed results waiting and starting offline at work so it may be more or less random now.

Welcome back in any case. - Have a stroll outside and scream into the air for a few hours. Im betting this will save you time later when you fully grasp the lunacy of the recent changes.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

amekidelli

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 pm
i did not have much happiness saved up & didnt seem to accumulate much either - i tried to start the event later, but that doesnt seem to work either as I am in like place 5000 now with 12 happiness now - is that a thing now they have changed

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:22 pm
Well, looking at my leaderboard last night?  yeah, no one but the cheaters have a chance.
Attachments
2019-08-18.jpg
2019-08-18.jpg (291 KiB) Viewed 143 times
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:42 am
Star_ranger -

Hey, I have the same board. How cool! I see that currently Monster's Inc Employee 97636 better get busy 'cause a no name finally by passed with 2827 trophies. LOL I'm so far down I think i'll just be lucky I get any reward.