Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

petek13

Google Play (Android)

have game in 2 devices?

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 am
Hi
I would like to have game on my smart phone and PC. I try to do that one but the game on PC was from beginig. How to get the sameas on smrt phone?
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Re: have game in 2 devices?

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:58 pm
The only way I know is to save the game to your Facebook account and then when you lodge in on your smartphone use your Facebook account to login then the game you should be able to sign in on both devices
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:07 pm
What Panthergirlau said, can also be done with your Google account via Google Play Games (As you're on Android). The button at top right on the DMK screen is used to create the link.

Live Your Dreams

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:21 pm
If your PC is Windows-based, you can only sync your progress with a Windows phone. The game can be synced between iOS and Android devices, but not Windows. For that you need a phone running Windows.
no avatar

Candice Lisle

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:12 am
That's possible if you have some apps that are compatible with Windows PC, Mac OS, Android, and iOS devices.For many a game fan, playing desktop games on a mobile device is a kind of Holy Grail pursuit. Hence the creation of devices like the Nvidia Shield tablet and streaming apps like Remotr. ... Nox App Player is a free Android emulator that makes it easy to run Android games in Windows.So once you install one of these apps,you can play game in 2 devices. Specific steps: https://docsbay.net/how-to-play-android-games-on-your-windows-pc