Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

It's official, I'm at ZERO.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:16 pm
After weeks of falling slowly because I don't get enough happiness from chests anymore, I'm at absolute zero.
I granted wishes, but that only slowed it momentarily. Whenever I sleep or step out (you know, normal stuff) it only worsened. I could never get back to where I was. The chests I used to depend on every morning are gone.

At least I don't have to stress over it anymore. I'll never get back up to 100% with the current system.
My drop rate may worsen, but zero is where I will stay.
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Re: It's official, I'm at ZERO.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 am
Welcome to the club!

Here's your member card, a gift card to the sandwich shop next door, and your secret decoder ring.

The secret handshake will be taught at the next meeting. We're havin' ribs.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:22 pm
Thanks for all the gifts! And thanks for not letting my thread be zero as well!
no avatar

HomieDaClown

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm
In the same boat here. Could care less about it though. I've seen GL do enough dumb things like this that I'be become numb to it all. Why fix what ain't broke? Their latest blunder is the whole thrill level system. Cool idea but having us rip up our park to place decorations and other useless crap just to get useless rewards is laughable at best lol.

I'd like to know if these programmers and game designers are that obtuse with their job or are they purposely trying to kill the game
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:14 am
Back when they wrecked the Happiness system, the lie GL spun us was that it all related to how Happiness would effect the "exciting new features" coming to DMK.

Now that we know those "features" were the pointless Enchantment hurdles, Relic-filled chests, and Park-trashing Thrill Zones, I can't see any actual relationship between making it so much harder to maintain Happiness and those additions to the game?

Maybe the new chests were originally all going to drop Happiness, but they removed it?
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 pm
After I know these feutures I now know why they removed the magic bonus from the happiness system. They put a magic bonus to the thrill level, which should make up for it. But this new magic bonus is much harder to achieve - and can be achieved a long time later. And I'm not sure if it really makes up for the old bonus as the old bonus also affected character activities.
And I don't know why they made it harder - and reduced token drop chance for everyone who doesn't reach the top level.

But I think they won't just remove the treasure room but replace it with something else. If they wouls just remove it I don't know why they did not already do it.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 pm
Yep, new chests system seems to be really dumb,

Or really smart in Gameloft's view - giving free users less & having more stuff to buy with premium currency & dollar-dollar bills
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!
no avatar

Disneyfan528

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:50 am
My suggestion is for them to add a sleep button to the happiness!  That way when you are going to bed, you can put your kingdom to sleep!  Disney parks are not open 24/7, so why should ours be?  You should be able to pick from 6/8/12 hour shut downs and no wishes can be granted nor will you lose any happiness.  You should be able to do it once a day, and if you’d like more pay in diamonds! I gave up long ago trying to get higher levels!! It **** for drop rates, but I refuse to spend one more cent on this game I’ve been playing for 3 years now!
All dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:33 pm
My suggestion for them is to take a long walk off a short pier.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.