Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Re: Enchantment requests

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 am
Wouldn't let me post pic. Look at my Avatar.

The requests that are showing (eg 1/4 etc) What are they?
Boo to enchantment. Stupid stupid idea 
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:45 am
You have 21 of 22 needed attractions in the CS zone.  One more attraction gets you a completed request.

One of those 21 attractions in your CS zone is enchanted, hence the reason you have a “1” in each of the remaining requests.  When you enchant another, that 1 will increase in EACH of those rows to...stay with me here...2.  When you get to 4, the second request line will show complete.  At 10, the third will go complete.  At 16, the fourth will.  And at 22, the last of the requests will be satisfied.  That last one assumes you’ve gotten the 22nd attraction still missing on the first one.

That’s pretty much what tailmister tried to explain to you the first time.  It has EVERYTHING to do with your “buildings”, aka attractions.

Gemma Boyseni

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:49 am
I’m really confused on the last 2 enchantment? How do the 16 and 22 enchantment levels work and what counts as a trophy?

thanks

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:38 am
mesaboy2 wrote:
You have 21 of 22 needed attractions in the CS zone.  One more attraction gets you a completed request.

One of those 21 attractions in your CS zone is enchanted, hence the reason you have a “1” in each of the remaining requests.  When you enchant another, that 1 will increase in EACH of those rows to...stay with me here...2.  When you get to 4, the second request line will show complete.  At 10, the third will go complete.  At 16, the fourth will.  And at 22, the last of the requests will be satisfied.  That last one assumes you’ve gotten the 22nd attraction still missing on the first one.

That’s pretty much what tailmister tried to explain to you the first time.  It has EVERYTHING to do with your “buildings”, aka attractions.

I have 4 buildings at different levels of enchantment so I would've assumed that was 4 in the first row. Anyway. Thanks for everyone's help.

Sorry TM, couldn't understand your explanation.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:21 am
Are all those 4 building in the first area? Only those things lpces in this area count.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:35 pm
54, 52, 42? The numbers keep changing... I’m very confused. You complete requests by adding the elements they ask for like concession stands or decorations or enchanted attractions to the California screamin zone. What is your question? I’m trying to understand, I really am.

edit: oops didn’t read second page before I posted. I guess you have your answer now?
i feel like it was vague too and wasted tokens leveling past level one on many attractions only to realize only the first enchantment level counted. This whole update is a sh*$ show.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:25 pm
Moved a building and...voila, 22 buildings and L2.
6 enchanted buidings and still showing 2 count. Can't move them all into the CSZ .