Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Finding Nemo Relic

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:36 pm
tailmister wrote:
they WILL be available exclusively in Radiant Chests starting this Friday, August 16th and then in Ruby Chests as of Friday, August 23rd. Nemo Relics will also be available in Attraction Enchantment Chests after the Nemo event ends.

Hmm. I had been assuming that enchanting the Nemo attractions would be essential for completing the event. Based on this, maybe not!
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:40 pm
...... ?

Thanks Tailmister, so I was sort of half right.

What baffles me is -
Why did they actually design the pop-up if all along it was never intended to have them in the chests?
Why hold the releases back, other than to infuriate players by crippling game progress?
What's the point in releasing items intended to help succeed in an event, after the actual event is over?

:???:   ::)   :x
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:01 pm
Still have no way to get the Finding Nemo Relic.  I guess it will become a available when the token it drops becomes worthless.  Just like all the other enchanted buildings I’ve upgraded.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:21 pm
As the radiant chest and ruby chest will not be available after the event there has to be a way to get those tokens for those players who built the attraction - but couldn't upgrade it fully during the event.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:25 am
I have enchanced the Crush's Coaster, so hopefully it will help with Dory tokens.

I think I got them Nemo relic tokens from leaderboard prizes
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!