Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Finding Nemo Relic

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:09 pm
How do we get the Finding Nemo Relic? It’s not in any chest and when you click on it there’s no suggestions on how to get it? I guess Gameloft wants to ensure enchanting this building is worthless because they’re giving us extra time to level up our characters without the assistance of Finding Nemo attractions possibly helping to get tokens. I’m seriously getting triggered. Gameloft you cause more aggravation than fun. Why do you make me question every day whether I should just quit playing altogether? I don’t want to but I don’t need more frustration in my life. This game was supposed to bring a welcomed break from the frustrations of real life. 😡
no avatar

Chiliman2001

Google Play (Android)

Re: Finding Nemo Relic

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Same here no Nemo Relics. Need to enchant Nemo and friends attraction.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:32 pm
To make us wait to start collecting the relics that take forever to collect to begin with is ridiculous. Gameloft just keeps making things worse and worse.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:14 pm
I’m assuming that progressing in the Nemo storyline will unlock them, but it’s weird that they haven’t showed up yet. I’m on Crush’s 6 hour ‘search the seas’ quest now, still no sign of the relics.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:06 am
could just be an upgraded version of the tower sidequest where you have to have the character you are working on getting enough ec for to fulfill the sidequest and get extra ec for the character you are working to get.

Makes sense to put in something that doesnt actually exist yet ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:13 am
Or maybe Gameloft will eventually post a feeble "pardon our pixie dust" news item, as they try to fix yet another game bug that becomes obvious as that part of the event is played out?
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:02 am
It is possible that it will be available as a milestone/leaderboard prize in the next mini event starting today, or in the mini event starting when Squirt is available.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:59 am
I'd still say it's a game bug. That's because I only just finished building the Seas attraction, and then a splash screen popped up saying "Surfs up on New Magic Chests" with a pic of the pink padded ruby(?) Chest showing what was in it, including a pic of the Nemo Relic. The ad's 'Shop Now' link took me to the Chest store, and that Chest still doesn't contain the Nemo Relic, only other Nemo items. I think it was supposed to be in that Chest all along.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm
The whole game has become nothing but an exercise in futility. Was fun while it lasted but has morphed into something barely resembling what it once was. Such a shame. RIP DMK

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:20 pm
[color=#616770]Disney Magic Kingdoms[/color]3 hrs · Hello Kingdomers! Thanks to your feedback, we have removed a pop-up that indicated Nemo Relics were available in the Magical Chests. While this is not the case, they WILL be available exclusively in Radiant Chests starting this Friday, August 16th and then in Ruby Chests as of Friday, August 23rd. Nemo Relics will also be available in Attraction Enchantment Chests after the Nemo event ends.As thanks for your keen eye—surely you have what it takes to find Marlin!—anyone who built a Nemo Attraction and spent Gems on Magical Chests or Attraction Enchantment Chests should look out for a gift surfacing in their game soon!Image