Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Connection error

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:17 am
Nemo just finished leveling to level 4.  I clicked him and got a connection error, refreshed the game several times and now he is only level 3 with all the items back to zero.  I lost a whole level up.  It is a big resource  error that I loosing.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Connection error

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 am
That’s awful. Maybe post this on the problems-issues board also.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:29 am
I've been having a lot of connection errors too, but don't know whether to blame the game or my home wifi, which was recently replaced.

I was keeping up with the Clams mini-event, then went to check the leaderboard and found it had created a new gamer ID for me instead of my own! So I disconnected from that ID, and connected DMK back to my own, and it lost the last 10 clams I'd just collected, setting me back about 6 hours (or how often they spawn). Really annoying.
no avatar

Sonia_Sonia

Apple TV (iOS)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:35 am
I keep being short by 1 clam on every spawn, already put all buildings in storage and still cannot find it , any ideas how to sort this out? Thanks
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:04 pm
Try refreshing your game to find all 10 clams. You have almost 4 hours to find all 10.  Try to look for them when the parade is not on.  They are tiny and hard to find.  Have someone else help you find them.
i have never had a connection error in the past.   The game displayed that Nemo was at level 4 and gave me a connection error before I could tap Nemo.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:58 pm
I have no idea what is going on with the Leaderboard for the Clams this time around, I have clicked on every single set since it started, yet I show only having 40 , and everyone else having 70 on the Board I am on, makes no sense to Me, :(
no avatar

Ravenrouge1

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:49 pm
Do we have a clue how often these clams are being released? Because I was keeping up last night with them.. now I am 20 behind and can't see anything throughout the entire park. Restarted it, everything. I'm starting to get frustrated because on top of the happiness issues I've been having for the past 2 weeks * dropping by anywhere from 6-20 % in less than 15 minutes with all wishes granted,  already reported it not fixed* now this ...
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:07 pm
I think it’s 10 every 4 hours, but not completely sure.  I missed 1 early on thinking it was 8, managed to get 1 more before they respawned so I’m perpetually 1 behind.  Rewards aren’t impressive for this one, so don’t care much anyway.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:06 pm
Ravenrouge1 wrote:
Do we have a clue how often these clams are being released? Because I was keeping up last night with them.. now I am 20 behind and can't see anything throughout the entire park. Restarted it, everything. I'm starting to get frustrated because on top of the happiness issues I've been having for the past 2 weeks * dropping by anywhere from 6-20 % in less than 15 minutes with all wishes granted,  already reported it not fixed* now this ...

They are suppose to be every 4 hours which is what I have been doing, so I do not know why mine is saying less then everyone else, I am at a point where I just might not bother to finish this one, cause it is so messed up, :(
Update> I have decided to not bother to get up in the middle of the night, after my board got messed up so I am even further behind then before, but oh well I am not going to worry bout it nope, :)
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 am
yes, the clams are 10 every 4 hours. Not sure why people are waking up in the middle of the night for 100 more in EC. The prizes are all the same except a little less EC which won’t even amount to 1 gem in conversion at the end. 🤷‍♀️