Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Gemma Boyseni

Apple (iOS)

Where to put everything I

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:23 am
this is so frustrating because I am out of space and don’t have 5 million in magic to buy the land. So where do I put the new Nemo attractions?
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Where to put everything I

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:33 pm
you’ll have to store some buildings like the rest of us that are also out of room. Thank Gameloft for that.

Gemma Boyseni

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:45 pm
JurassicGenie wrote:
you’ll have to store some buildings like the rest of us that are also out of room. Thank Gameloft for that.

What would you store?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:58 pm
Gemma Boyseni wrote:
JurassicGenie wrote:

What would you store?

Attractions that are large enough to fit even a bigger Nemo attraction and don't gather tokens or otherwise help with the event. I took out my Wreck-it Ralph buildings and Magic carpets. Keep Princesss fairytale hall and Fantasy faire, as characters use those buildings to gather stuff in this event.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:17 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Gemma Boyseni wrote:
JurassicGenie wrote:

What would you store?

Attractions that are large enough to fit even a bigger Nemo attraction and don't gather tokens or otherwise help with the event. I took out my Wreck-it Ralph buildings and Magic carpets. Keep Princesss fairytale hall and Fantasy faire, as characters use those buildings to gather stuff in this event.

exactly what Tinker said... store buildings that are the biggest footprints and that don’t drop tokens you are currently collecting. The new enchantments and zoning make it trickier too. There’s no one way to answer that... depends on your progress and your game strategy. Sorry I can’t help more. Gameloft could if they’d work out the land problem. Hell, I’d pay gems for land at this point!