Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Re: Thrill Zones

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:26 pm
It's simple....I am moving on and just not participating in enchantments or thrill zones.  Adds nothing to a game I was enjoying and actually detracts from it.  No harm done in pretending these "enhancements" aren't there.
no avatar

JG580

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:34 pm
So if you store buildings and put out what you need to to reach level 1 does it stay as level 1 if you put the items back? Or does that get taken away if you put the items back as they originally were?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:55 pm
JG580 wrote:
So if you store buildings and put out what you need to to reach level 1 does it stay as level 1 if you put the items back? Or does that get taken away if you put the items back as they originally were?

The decorations, concessions, and atttactions need to stay in that zone or you'll lose thrill levels.  If you go to the star button on the building edit mode in California Scrmin' zone.  It'll give you details as whats in that zone and what you need to do to maintain/improve thrill level.

If you have enough to get to thrill level 2, it unlocks special wishes that should give you gems or enchantment items or resource chests every 24 hours... when gameloft fixes them.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm
I wonder if the mini update that I just had was to correct the special wishes issue, or something else?  (Still don't seem to be any Nemo relics anywhere.)
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 pm
I hope you’re right. I dread updates now. Let’s hope this update actually improves gameplay!