Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:04 pm
@Eyorelizzie: have you rebooted your computer? Sometimes some executable stuff remains active when the game crashed and this prevents a new game from loading. (Rarity: "Legendary" - I had it twice in my >500 days)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:12 pm
I think Gravel is asking why you gemmed out Crush's 12 hour quest when there's still three days before Squirt unlocks.

For 2 reasons, 1 I just did not feel like waiting the 12 hours, and 2 I wanted the quest ready cause I am also doing other stuff on other games I play, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 pm
Donalyn wrote:
2 days and 18 hours until Squirt unlocks:

Crush on his 12 hour task
EC:  8395
Nemo coral:  85
Nemo at 5, working towards 6.
Crush at 4, almost ready for 5.

No Bruce.  

The hope is to have them both at 6 (or ready for 6) before Squirt opens.  See how the next few days go.  

As a total aside, got a concession chest today and finally got a Pawpsicle Stand.  I've been playing for years and never gotten one of these before.  Make me pretty happy to get something new.

Congrat's on getting your concession stand, :)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:09 pm
Looks like Squirt will take forever without enchanting The Seas, which you can only do by chancing chests.  Or blowing 4 USD for an enchantment bundle..  About half the ways to get each of his tokens rely on it.  Enchanted attractions now officially ****.
no avatar

Bec450

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:09 pm
Is anyone else getting really really annoyed that we need to upgrade the Nemo and friends ride but there is no way of getting the Nemo relic tokens?!

Classicsmiley

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:14 pm
There's also a $3.99USD bundle that contains all of the tokens needed to get the first level enchantment for the reef.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:41 pm
The enchanment of the attraction seems to replace the premium attraction of earlier events. This time all attractions are obtainable during the storyline.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:45 pm
Yalliria wrote:
The enchanment of the attraction seems to replace the premium attraction of earlier events. This time all attractions are obtainable during the storyline.

Good point.  However, those attractions could be “purchased” with 200-300 gems (something around there?) and 100% certainty.  My quick math on the gems avenue for this is that I would need to blow 750 gems to have a reasonable hope of getting the 5 tokens needed to enchant it.  Uh-uh.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:00 pm
My progress so far is going well, i got the enchantment bundle and enchanted My attraction so now it gives Squirts shell token, there are also chars that do quests for Squirts items>
 1 Coral reef 30> Since I already had those i can not see which chars get those sorry. 
2. Shell Pattern token 35> Cinderella - Galloping around 4 hr, Crush- chilling in the reef 4 hr, Nemo- exploring reef 4 hr, & swimming quest 6 hr, Woody- take break 6 hr, Seas attraction- 6 hr, radiant chest. 
3. Ear/Hats 12> Float- 2 hr, Crush -4 hr, Nemo- 4 hr, Mickey- ferris wheel 6 hr, Sarge - jessie snack 6 hr, crush/nemo- enjoying currents 8 hr, Bruce- recruiting members 6 hr. 
4. Ec > 9,000. to welcome him.
So I am working in getting squirts tokens, good luck everyone, :)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:07 pm
Blue007 wrote:
My progress so far is going well, i got the enchantment bundle and enchanted My attraction so now it gives Squirts shell token, there are also chars that do quests for Squirts items>
 1 Coral reef 30> Since I already had those i can not see which chars get those sorry. 
2. Shell Pattern token 35> Cinderella - Galloping around 4 hr, Crush- chilling in the reef 4 hr, Nemo- exploring reef 4 hr, & swimming quest 6 hr, Woody- take break 6 hr, Seas attraction- 6 hr, radiant chest. 
3. Ear/Hats 12> Float- 2 hr, Crush -4 hr, Nemo- 4 hr, Mickey- ferris wheel 6 hr, Sarge - jessie snack 6 hr, crush/nemo- enjoying currents 8 hr, Bruce- recruiting members 6 hr. 
4. Ec > 9,000. to welcome him.
So I am working in getting squirts tokens, good luck everyone, :)

Go figure.