Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:49 pm
I did find a token conflict for Goofy's 6 hour task if you have Bruce and level up Dewey.  That task can drop Bruce's Dangerous Balloon and Dewey's Ears Hat.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:10 pm
I am a little surprised bout the Enchantments Myself but I wont complain bout them cause there is no use in doing so, as there is basically no change in the game except 1, which is >  instead of the Tokens getting in the way of Us as players getting any of the Attractions that are  in the chests, now we have both the tokens & the enchantments, so there seems to be basically no chance at all now of getting any of the Attractions that are still in the chests in My opinion, which I am totally not happy bout.:(
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 pm
grr... I just started the new mini contest and am in 3,624th Place with 6. How do people have 29 already? I never get 6 per hour. I submitted a ticket and was told it’s not guaranteed 6 per hour but it’s capped at 6 total until claimed.  How do players get more happiness to generate? I don’t get 29 in two days playing every hour or every other hour. I must be doing something wrong. 😣

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:51 pm
JurassicGenie wrote:
grr... I just started the new mini contest and am in 3,624th Place with 6. How do people have 29 already? I never get 6 per hour. I submitted a ticket and was told it’s not guaranteed 6 per hour but it’s capped at 6 total until claimed.  How do players get more happiness to generate? I don’t get 29 in two days playing every hour or every other hour. I must be doing something wrong. 😣

No your not doing anything wrong, cause I can not get that high right off the bat either, I went from being in the 30's last night before I went to bed, and when I got up this morning I am now in the 500's, it is just ridiculous, so no worries, it seems I also had to download a hotfix before I logged into My game, no clue what they actually fixed though, And now My chars are at these Levels>
 1. Bruce> still at lvl 2 ready for 3
2. Nemo> Level 3 ready for 4
3. Crush> level 4
That is where I am at in the Event so far, only collecting EC until Squirt unlocks in bout 3 days time, :)
Update> Forgot to mention that I got Squirt's Welcome quest after Crush does his quest which I think took 12 hours to do, But I gemmed it cause I did not want to wait 12 hours, nope, so the quest will be ready when he unlocks.

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:56 pm
Blue007 wrote:
That is where I am at in the Event so far, only collecting EC until Squirt unlocks in bout 3 days time, :)
Update> Forgot to mention that I got Squirt's Welcome quest after Crush does his quest which I think took 12 hours to do, But I gemmed it cause I did not want to wait 12 hours, nope, so the quest will be ready when he unlocks.

Why?!?!  I know I shouldn't ask, but I couldn't help myself.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:12 pm
gravel wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

Why what?

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:31 pm
Just welcomed Crush! I was going to just let my progress ride but I couldn’t let myself get much further behind due to my lack of happiness. Spent 130 gems just to make it full again! Hopefully I will be able to maintain a reasonable level and increase my token drops!

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 pm
Blue007 wrote:
gravel wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

Why what?

I think Gravel is asking why you gemmed out Crush's 12 hour quest when there's still three days before Squirt unlocks.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:44 pm
2 days and 18 hours until Squirt unlocks:

Crush on his 12 hour task
EC:  8395
Nemo coral:  85
Nemo at 5, working towards 6.
Crush at 4, almost ready for 5.

No Bruce.  

The hope is to have them both at 6 (or ready for 6) before Squirt opens.  See how the next few days go.  

As a total aside, got a concession chest today and finally got a Pawpsicle Stand.  I've been playing for years and never gotten one of these before.  Make me pretty happy to get something new.
no avatar

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:09 pm
My game won't open since yesterdays GL update. I can only open this forum etc but not the game. They just give me a long list of troubleshooting that doesn't work! Seriously.
Tap tap wait hours  tap tap repeat