Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:03 pm
I, too, had to gem marlin to get him.  Was able to get all his ears, but fell short on the masks.  Ended up costing me 126 gems, but got back 20 for completing the set.  Did not buy enchantment bundles, but did get both premium characters, one with gems and one cash.  All in all, fairly good event.  Will miss the seagulls waddling around the park.  They were just too cute!

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:09 pm
eeyorefan123 wrote:
I, too, had to gem marlin to get him.  Was able to get all his ears, but fell short on the masks.  Ended up costing me 126 gems, but got back 20 for completing the set.  Did not buy enchantment bundles, but did get both premium characters, one with gems and one cash.  All in all, fairly good event.  Will miss the seagulls waddling around the park.  They were just too cute!

At least you'll have the seagulls on the atttactions to keep you company.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:12 pm
All I need for company are the voices in my head.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:39 pm
Didn't have enough time to finish the final quest, but did get marlin, so...

But spent a lot more on this event than any previous because of the whole enchanting attractions thing. From a difficulty standpoint, I could have been in real trouble as I've not had much time to play over the holiday weekend; thankfully I got really lucky there