Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
User avatar

PurpleMiser

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

86

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:50 pm
I just welcomed Dory last night and was able to build the attraction overnight. These milestones were my goal for the event, so I am pretty happy with that. If I would have been able to get squirt sooner, I might have been able to make it to the task to welcome Marlin, but I never would have welcomed him.
no avatar

throwstyler

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

40

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:12 pm
I used gems this morning to get Marlin up to level 3 so that he could do the second task. I still needed three ears and knew I wouldn’t be able to get them before the end of the event. This task is 12 hours and requires Dory, so as long as the third task doesn’t require any more leveling up, I think I might actually complete an event for the first time!
no avatar

Disneyfan528

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

95

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:56 pm
I will not be getting Marlin, because I can’t get the attraction since I welcomed Dory yesterday! Not enough event currency. Since my **** happiness levels never rise despite playing on/off ALL day, I could NOT get the items to drop for Dory! It took me 5 days to finally get the last item! I see I can spend $9.99 to get the currency needed, but at this late juncture, it wouldn’t be worth it since the items don’t drop!! It took FOREVER to get Squirt! This game is ALL about the money now!! So I’m done! So not fun!! Thanks GM for ruining a once fun game!
All dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2174

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:07 pm
I am beginning to wonder if maybe I should of bought the Marlin Bundle instead of working on his tokens to welcome him , cause I have been waiting all day to get just 2 of Marlins Ear/Hats to get him to lvl 2 for the Marlin & Nemo learn bout Crush coaster quest, they are not dropping at all, and they are the only tokens Ive needed all day, it is lame that I can not get 2 tokens to lvl up a character. I also tried 2 times to get the 2 tokens with Gems, and none dropped, I am not happy bout this nope.I hope they show up long before the event is over, :(
no avatar

Donalyn

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

385

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 pm
blue - Once you have Marlin, you don’t have to finish the last three tasks.  I personally would never spend money or waste gems to finish the post-Marlin tasks.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

803

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:56 pm
Marlin’s working his last 12-hour task with Dory.  Just grinding for as much EC as I can get before the gem conversion tomorrow.  Nothing else to do.  Starting to level non-event characters again.

Good luck to all.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2174

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:09 pm
Donalyn wrote:
blue - Once you have Marlin, you don’t have to finish the last three tasks.  I personally would never spend money or waste gems to finish the post-Marlin tasks.

I was trying to finish the Main quests so I could get the finish event screen, but maybe your right, If I do not get those tokens soon before I log out i will just forget bout doing that quest, thanks for your advice, much appreciated,, :)
User avatar

JQH

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

47

Location

Michigan

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:36 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
23/30 masks and 6/6 ears hats. I'll be getting all tokens tonight and will leave the welcoming for overnight so that Marlin is welcomed on Tuesday morning. Then I still have time to do the first two of the "extra" quests before the event ends.

Just got 6/6 and 25/30 myself, don't think I'll be able to get marlin without using gems. But maybe I can do that, each time I get a mask I'm checking to see how many gems I need to welcome marlin. Right now is still too much.
User avatar

JQH

Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

47

Location

Michigan

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:39 pm
Blue007 wrote:
Donalyn wrote:
blue - Once you have Marlin, you don’t have to finish the last three tasks.  I personally would never spend money or waste gems to finish the post-Marlin tasks.

I was trying to finish the Main quests so I could get the finish event screen, but maybe your right, If I do not get those tokens soon before I log out i will just forget bout doing that quest, thanks for your advice, much appreciated,, :)

Will those quests still be there after the event?
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2174

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:10 am
JQH wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Donalyn wrote:
blue - Once you have Marlin, you don’t have to finish the last three tasks.  I personally would never spend money or waste gems to finish the post-Marlin tasks.

I was trying to finish the Main quests so I could get the finish event screen, but maybe your right, If I do not get those tokens soon before I log out i will just forget bout doing that quest, thanks for your advice, much appreciated,, :)

Will those quests still be there after the event?

I think they are for just the event as far as I know, I finally got Marlin to level 2, but now I have to get him to lvl 3! , that is so not going to happen, good thing i got him though, even if I won't be able to finish the event itself.