Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:55 pm
As of now I got Crush to level 2 and am now waiting for the Seas with Nemo and freinds to finish in a lil over 7 hrs, then I will just have to work to build up My EC again, and wait for Squirt to unlock in bout 5 days time, I clicked on the building really fast so I saw the building cost was 300, but not sure if it was Magic or EC, I think it was EC though, :) , also I decided to take out all of My wreck it Ralph attractions in order to place the new attractions for now, cause I got no room for new ones, I am not happy bout that, but what can ya do aye, .

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:09 pm
I have a few tokens to welcome crush, but not enough yet. I think my happiness being at a incredible low is really effecting my outcome. 😕 I got Nemo pretty early and got Bruce to help everything along. Don’t want to spend the gems in Merlin’s cauldron but might have to just to help the progress. Right now I will need 134 gems though!
no avatar

Chiliman2001

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 pm
Looking for Nemo Relics but there is none.
no avatar

Dorilys

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:22 pm
ImageHmm... Now, THIS is a puzzle. I'm not saying I PLAN to, but... would eating a half-fish, half-human be a violation of my pledge? Naaah... Better not chance it. Even setting aside the moral question... humans taste terrible! (They're so bony...)
Attachments
scr3.jpg
scr3.jpg (17.74 KiB) Viewed 242 times
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:45 pm
I have reach level 4 for Nemo, Crush & Bruce and have the Seas with Nemo & Friends attraction. Just working on the various tasks. I'm thinking that the Nemo relic wont appear until after Squirt arrives as the reward for 1st level enchantment is squirts shell

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:47 pm
Dorilys wrote:
ImageHmm... Now, THIS is a puzzle. I'm not saying I PLAN to, but... would eating a half-fish, half-human be a violation of my pledge? Naaah... Better not chance it. Even setting aside the moral question... humans taste terrible! (They're so bony...)

Every time Flounder tries to find Nemo to welcome and play with him, he sees Bruce somewhere, and then he screams, swims away, and has nightmares about sharks for some reason.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:06 pm
T154330I have reach level 4 for Nemo, Crush & Bruce and have the Seas with Nemo & Friends attraction. Just working on the various tasks. I'm thinking that the Nemo relic wont appear until after Squirt arrives as the reward for 1st level enchantment is squirts shell

How much did attraction cost?
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:22 pm
It cost 3000 EC
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:29 pm
T154330 wrote:
I have reach level 4 for Nemo, Crush & Bruce and have the Seas with Nemo & Friends attraction. Just working on the various tasks. I'm thinking that the Nemo relic wont appear until after Squirt arrives as the reward for 1st level enchantment is squirts shell

In order for Crush to get Bruce tokens it says he needs to be at level 4 and for the Nemo seas attraction to be at first enchantment. We shouldn’t have to wait to start enchanting the seas attraction. It says squirt tokens can be earned by the attraction at level one enchantment contingent upon the character being welcomed... I think it’s ridiculous if they want us to wait until squirt is released in 5 more days. There’s also a token for Nemo available at enchantment level 3 I think. So by the time I get that many relics my Nemo will be maxed I’m sure. Enchantments are a sham.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:12 am
Well enchantments are serving their purpose well enough as in providing a nearly endless amount of junk to get in the way of anything remotely useful in chests and preferably causing a few overlaps in token drops here and there, so the wrong stuff can be dropped.

Oh, wait. That is pretty much the definition of a sham. ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.