Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:36 pm
wish I had seen that before the event started... Had been making a push on DT chars as well as the Hyenas. So, yeah. Token Conflicts

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 pm
So far I got 3 Moana chars working for Me, Pua, Hei Hei, and moana's mother, forgot her name, :) , anyway I am currently working on Crush Tokens he needs > 
1. Coral reef> 20,  ( which I have )
2. Dude Rock> 15 ( 2 / 15 I have
3. Ear/Hat> 15 ( 2 /15 I have
EC> 2,500. which I have most of
so I am doing ok so far which I am happy bout, :)

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:28 pm
star_ranger4 wrote:
wish I had seen that before the event started... Had been making a push on DT chars as well as the Hyenas. So, yeah. Token Conflicts

Which characters conflict?
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:50 pm
I'm not seeing any conflicts on the DT or LK characters, as I'm still working to level them up.  Now, it does mean that I have to divert characters from working on DT tokens to instead workk on Nemo tokens, but that is okay with me.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:56 am
Working on crush now. And I just love the seagulls. Their constant "mine" is so hilarious
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:10 am
I also like the seagulls.  And how we apparently can keep collecting them, even when we have maxed what we need to level up or welcome the open characters.  

Working on Crush too.  Not going as fast as I'd hoped, but should have him by tomorrow night.  The conflicts with Nemo are a little annoying.  Nemo is ready to go to 4, but will just hang out at 3 until Crush is welcomed and up to 2.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:24 am
As of this evening I have welcomed Crush, working on getting him to level 2 so I can get My first attraction for this set, I also have given up on the Leaderboard event, but good luck to everyone else,I am off to work on other stuff before Bed time as well, have a great day or evening, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:32 am
Just began building the first attraction. Crush and Nemo are both level 2 and Bruce is still 1. A bit over 1200 ec and Moana is doing a quest on her boat. I think I'm doing ok.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:24 am
Crush at L3, Nemo leveling to L4, Bruce ready for L2.  The Seas will finish in a couple more hours.  1500 EC.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:52 am
I'm currently welcoming Crush.
Nemo is level 4 and Bruce is level 2.
5000 EC

I just looked a little closer at the attractions. It looks like there is no premium attraction this time. All 3 of them are listed in the 'goals list' of the event. And on reddit all 3 are posted in the storyline.
I wonder how Gameloft plans to replace the mssing attraction bundle. I'd bet they will offer a Finding Marley attraction enchantment bundle.