Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:28 pm

I'm surprised nobody has made this forum thread, so I guess I'll have to be the first to start one.

Many food vendors are seeing a flock of these seagulls walking around the park, and they roll their eyes and think 'ugh, this is going to be a long month.'  Banzai even tried chasing one to keep it away from his food.

Don't think they can be annoying?  This might help.

https://youtu.be/p-3e0EkvIEM

With that said, the seagulls and speech bubbles are cute.  I almost feel bad that I have to shoo away a flock of five every two hours for Nemo reefs, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Finding Nemo Discussion and Progress

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:59 pm
There's a lame bug in the character finder. Nemo characters are at the very bottom of the list (i.e. after you scroll thru every other character). Usually characters from the current event go to the front of the line for assigning and completing tasks.

Strange to see an event with no premium attraction! It's a throwback to the early Incredibles/NBC/Frozen event days (Mulan was the first to have a premium attraction, and every major event since has had one too).
no avatar

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:55 pm
I would have posted a progression thread but I thought blue007 was going to and was just waiting for her to do so. It’s hard to get excited about fish. I don’t mind not having a premium attraction this time since I don’t have room for it.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 pm
Characters that earn EC are not showing an exclamation point in storage. Is there an easier way than taking everyone out to check if they earn EC? I know I can click on the Nemo character screen and see who earns currency but that list is hella long too and repeats the same characters for every job they do! Gameloft stop being lazy with things that don’t directly make you money. It ruins gameplay and makes my pocketbook tighter!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:56 pm
I figured that I would let someone Else do a post instead  :) tailmister,  besides I am spending some time with the family this week, since summer is almost gone, also I got Bruce to lvl 2, and Nemo to lvl 2, so I am just plugging along trying to get more EC that I need, :) ,  good luck to Everyone.
Update> As of this evening I now have the Welcome Crush quest, so I will work on Crush once he is unlocked in the morning, I am off to bed, Waves.:)
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:59 am
Andoski wrote:
There's a lame bug in the character finder. Nemo characters are at the very bottom of the list (i.e. after you scroll thru every other character). Usually characters from the current event go to the front of the line for assigning and completing tasks.

Strange to see an event with no premium attraction! It's a throwback to the early Incredibles/NBC/Frozen event days (Mulan was the first to have a premium attraction, and every major event since has had one too).

maybe this is why characters who collectbEC are not at the front of the book either. 💁🏻‍♀️
no avatar

Ravenrouge1

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:22 am
I'm a little confused on how the moana collection is fitting into all this.. cause I only see one character from the collection even able to help with this event right now.. am I just not leveled up character wise? Or are others seeing this as well?
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 am
I think both animals work for me. - If I recallcorrectly they were the vips. - Possibly other chars will open up as nemo chars unlock and need tokens?

Going through my castle crowd, I picked out Buzz, Hamm and Tinker that have event currency jobs. All other helpful support event chars were already working. Depending on who has been sent off the castle it might not make a complete list for others, but those 3 should be chased out of the castle and beaten for not coming out to work on their own.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:10 pm
Ravenrouge1 wrote:
I'm a little confused on how the moana collection is fitting into all this.. cause I only see one character from the collection even able to help with this event right now.. am I just not leveled up character wise? Or are others seeing this as well?

Hei Hei collects ec, Pua ec and Nemo's token. Hei Hei was a premium character in the Moana event, Pua was not (it was Gramma Tala).
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:11 pm
not sure if this link will work on this forum, but reddit has good info again

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagickingdoms/comments/cn0z0s/finding_nemo_event_megathread/
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.