Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Exclamation Marks on Attractions

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:30 am
Eyorelizzie wrote:
I dont think so. I put all my buildings in storage and brought out only the ticked ones. 18 counted out of 22 required. The other buildings I left in storage.

You might want to try 4 more of any.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 am
mesaboy2 wrote:
Eyorelizzie wrote:
I dont think so. I put all my buildings in storage and brought out only the ticked ones. 18 counted out of 22 required. The other buildings I left in storage.

You might want to try 4 more of any.

Waiting for 4 ticks then will try
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:29 am
The point is I don’t think you need the attractions with ticks, you can still meet the 22 attractions requirement without them.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:53 pm
mesaboy2 wrote:
The point is I don’t think you need the attractions with ticks, you can still meet the 22 attractions requirement without them.

I just put 4 other buildings back and they didnt count. So i'm sure the ticks are needed. Or it might be the ones I didnt buy from Merlin that are needed. Have a feeling that could be the case. So I wont ever meet 22.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:55 am
where are the moderators? Can we get an answer to this? Probably a glitch like everything else going on in the game right now.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 am
I am not sure if it's related to the California Screamin' attraction but when I put out the Bambi ice rink that had an exclamation point on it it had a 24 hour quest for Thumper popped up.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:51 am
I don't have that. Must've missed it. Just found 3. Now one to go
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:57 am
Coug wrote:
I am not sure if it's related to the California Screamin' attraction but when I put out the Bambi ice rink that had an exclamation point on it it had a 24 hour quest for Thumper popped up.

Thanks Coug, I tried again and put out Thumper as well. Nothing happened. 😞  I even brought Bambi and flower out of storage too. Anything about the other ride? The zootopia pd? That has a check mark too. 🤷‍♀️
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:14 pm
My Rapunzel’s Tower has an exclamation, but doesn’t appear to do anything when I place it.  Curioser and curioser.
no avatar

Tmlarson71

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:50 pm
I am noticing the exclamation attactions do have tasks or tokens attached to most, except for the ice rink for me.   Nothing happens when I have it down and bambi characters are all lvl 10.