Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Wendell

Windows PC

Exclamation Marks on Attractions

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:58 pm
Why are certain attractions that are in storage showing exclamation marks.  I have moved some of them out of storage into the game, and nothing remarkable happens with them, but then some other attractions show exclamation marks.  Are they needed for the event, or is there some other reason they are marked?

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Exclamation Marks on Attractions

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:02 pm
Exclamation marks indicate that something in your store/inventory is new. If you get a deco from a chest that you've never had before, it will have the exclamation.

I'm not sure why you would be seeing them on attractions in your inventory, though.
no avatar

Dorilys

Windows PC

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:48 pm
I did have an mark on "Mike and Sulley to the rescue".
I think that was the case because there's a task to get event currency you need this attraction for.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:22 pm
Wendell wrote:
Why are certain attractions that are in storage showing exclamation marks.  I have moved some of them out of storage into the game, and nothing remarkable happens with them, but then some other attractions show exclamation marks.  Are they needed for the event, or is there some other reason they are marked?

I talked about this already. When storage buildings have an exclamation mark, you return them to your messed up kingdom and they count towards the california screaming requests. I now have 18/22. Just figured I'd see what happens when all the.other requests are done too.
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:25 pm
Eyorelizzie wrote:
Wendell wrote:

I talked about this already. When storage buildings have an exclamation mark, you return them to your messed up kingdom and they count towards the california screaming requests. I now have 18/22. Just figured I'd see what happens when all the.other requests are done too.

The two I have exclamation points on are not enchantable. The forest ice skating rink from Bambi and zootopia P.D.
They don’t drop any tokens for me currently either.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:21 am
JurassicGenie wrote:
Eyorelizzie wrote:
Wendell wrote:

The two I have exclamation points on are not enchantable. The forest ice skating rink from Bambi and zootopia P.D.
They don’t drop any tokens for me currently either.

No. They are not used for tokens or enchantment. They count towards California screamings requests. Check it and see the number required is totally 22.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:23 am
I thought ALL attractions count towards CS’s 22.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:56 am
What Mesaboy said....
i have more than those two in my inventory but only those two had the exclamation points. There seems to be no clear reason. 
Gameloft you need to put out a game guide or publish information. That might not help though since they seem as clueless as we are. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:59 am
mesaboy2 wrote:
I thought ALL attractions count towards CS’s 22.

I dont think so. I put all my buildings in storage and brought out only the ticked ones. 18 counted out of 22 required. The other buildings I left in storage.
no avatar

Tmlarson71

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:36 am
You can use any attraction for the 22.   I have my 22 plus in my area and still have an exclamation on a building.  The is no reason I can think of as the building changes depending on what buildings I have out.  I did think for a minute it could be saying those buildings would fit out in your park, as I had an open area ready for Nemo.  However I have since put buildings in the area and still have exclamations.