Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Drops

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:02 pm
What do we do with spinning wheels, green leaves and pirate flags????
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Re: Drops

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:11 pm
Collect them for enchantment of attractions [e.g. flags are for pirates of the Caribbean in my game]

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:26 am
The PIrates attactions are currently enchantable now, along with the multiclassed Fantasy faire and Fairytale hall. I have no real idea what is up with the Wall E tokens, as it seems way too soon to turn them on... the tomorrowland revamp, including activating the TL 'THRILL ZONE' Isn't until the next update... which may be tied WITH, or (preferably) after the next tower challenge. Which will be happening a couple of weeks after Nemo ends
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:51 am
I'm baffled on the Wall-E leaf tokens. I've never bought Wall-E or his house, and Eve is L10 maxed. They are the only members of their collection, so the leaf is only for them.

Why on earth is the game now collecting leaf tokens if I don't have anything that's enchantable with them?

Players had differing max-outs on Mickey's balloons depending on the number of Mickey attractions they owned. So players without the Wall-E house should be max at zero?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:24 am
Disney-Dgi wrote:
I'm baffled on the Wall-E leaf tokens. I've never bought Wall-E or his house, and Eve is L10 maxed. They are the only members of their collection, so the leaf is only for them.

Why on earth is the game now collecting leaf tokens if I don't have anything that's enchantable with them?

Players had differing max-outs on Mickey's balloons depending on the number of Mickey attractions they owned. So players without the Wall-E house should be max at zero?

The Space Traders and Astro Orbiters use Plant symbol tokens.  Why?  I dunno.  They run on renewable energy?

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:14 am
Thanx guys
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea