Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

columbus2az

Google Play (Android)

Enchantment

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:00 pm
How do I pick which place to enchant?  I've got like 5 place that have the enchant symbol above them!!  Or does it even matter???

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Enchantment

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:35 pm
Since the enchantment ssytem is so new, I don't think there are any strategies formed for it yet.

I'd start by looking at who of your charecters are the lowest and what tokens adding an enchantment might do for them
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:22 pm
I've generally been hoarding the enchantment tokens.  All that I've enchanted so far is the Fun Wheel (initial goal and one more after that) and Star Adventurer twice (to get back to the initial token drops it provided before the enchantment update).  

I'm worried about how this enchantment system will work in events and want to have some blue prints ready to go, just in case.  

Also, other than the ones stated above, buildings aren't dropping the tokens I need (even if fully enchanted).
no avatar

JG580

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm
I’ve also been keeping the blueprints. Even buildings I have enchanted haven’t seemed to do me any good so I’m not seeing the point

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:21 pm
JG580 wrote:
I’ve also been keeping the blueprints. Even buildings I have enchanted haven’t seemed to do me any good so I’m not seeing the point

I agree. I enchanted Daisy's Diner to 3 hoping for planes but.......guess what......NONE YET!  TYPICAL GL
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:03 pm
Here is a list of the attractions and what they drop at each level except for the new enchanted buld8ngd
Attachments
C9C06B1A-C4A9-498B-B38D-3ABF60A0105F.png
C9C06B1A-C4A9-498B-B38D-3ABF60A0105F.png (22.52 KiB) Viewed 401 times
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:46 pm
on an up note - seems that they heard us about the ready to enchant indicators.  They are now a purple/lilac color, not a blue color.  That is good.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:28 pm
columbus2az wrote:
How do I pick which place to enchant?  I've got like 5 place that have the enchant symbol above them!!  Or does it even matter???

At the moment I would not enchant anything. The event start soon - and in the livestream we could see that the event attractions can be enchanted. So I guess we weed our blueprint tokens.

And after the event I would try to enchant the attarction to enchanment level 1 first before upgrading them further. This helps reaching the thrill level goals earlier.
no avatar

MiloTCat

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:14 am
I absolutely hate the enchantment program AND the thrill zone concept!  This game used to be fun.  No longer.