Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Thrill zone = ugly park and less magic

Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:50 pm
imhave downloaded the new update and have got the thrill zone to level 3 but that area now looks messy and ugly and I had to put away attractions and concessions which generate magic for decorations that don’t generate anything so what’s the point of 50% more magic when they don’t generate magic anyways

scottduk

Windows PC

Re: Thrill zone = ugly park and less magic

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:05 pm
I'm totally underwhelmed with this change

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:18 pm
I'm at 0% happiness!..Guess i'm not happy at all? 
BAH HUMBUG
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:29 pm
I got the update this morning and to be honest, I find it overwhelming.  I put a couple decos and a couple concessions out and then gave up.  I will not redecorate my park just for this thrill factor.  I thought the whole point was to build a park of your dreams.  Not a cluttered mess. Until I know what I'm getting as far as extra bonuses.  My park is staying put. The whole enchantment thing is **** and now gameloft seems to want to make decos and concessions more important than characters and buildings.  Where's the land we all scream for?.
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:12 pm
Also have it at level 2 and still haven’t got a special wish so what was th point

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:25 pm
Panthergirlau wrote:
Also have it at level 2 and still haven’t got a special wish so what was th point

I heard one appears every 24 hours.  Curious what the rewards will be.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:50 pm
It looks like it needs to be at level 3 to get the special wish.   If you click the ? in the upper corner of the California Screamin ' Zone Three Level screen, it reads Magic Pedestal for level 1, that plus magic for level 2 and gems and special wishes for level 3.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Donalyn wrote:
It looks like it needs to be at level 3 to get the special wish.   If you click the ? in the upper corner of the California Screamin ' Zone Three Level screen, it reads Magic Pedestal for level 1, that plus magic for level 2 and gems and special wishes for level 3.

I have it at L2 and it looks to me like I should get magic and the “special wish”.  Both are checked green.  I’ll let you know when it eventually drops.  I could not care less about the 50% extra magic at L3, so don’t plan on going further.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The patch notes also indicate a special request wish from L2.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

I cleared my park and put out the green ticked buildings and counted out the required number of concessions and decorations for California screaming. Will let you know what happens when I get more ticks.
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea