Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Welcome to the new Thrilling Toontown

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 am
My error, I thought 22 different attractions had to be at level one because the math wasn’t working out because I wasn’t getting credit for my “toy story” attractions. I now realize that you get credit for each additional level,but only for the ten Mickey attractions. I wish I had realized this before rearranging my park to put all 20 of the enchantable attractions in the screamin zone. Now I realize I’ll probably have to move them at some point when Gameloft dictates which zone they want me to place them to earn thrills. If they’re going to have this much control over where we put things they’ll realize sooner or later there’s not enough room, right? Ugh... so much for creativity. 🤷‍♀️ Yes, I realize I don’t HAVE to do it but isn’t that the whole point? Why bother playing anymore if you’re not going to play as the developers intend. I really wish they would fix what’s wrong instead of creating more headaches. But that’s just my opinion. I’m sure someone loves this direction the game is taking and will criticize me for being frustrated.
     I used to love supermarket mania, a time management game but then one day they pushed an update and it was a completely different game like bejeweled match three gems bs. They got a lot of static about it and eventually reverted back I hear but I left and never played again. Too much time had passed before they listened to their community and they lost a lot of players. The direction I see this game taking now scares me that they’re just a few lines of code away from turning this into another candy crush or jeweled copycat.
no avatar

Dorilys

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 pm
Gracelinda wrote:
" I totally do not understand this.  I placed a drink stand on my kingdom but my drink rate did not go up one.  How does
one increase the drink level?

You have to place the drink stand in the right zone, i.e. near to the California Screaming attraction.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:37 pm
so we need 22 levels on mickey attractions around california screaming to get level 3. - Thats going to take what. - - a year, more. - Less and less sure Ill be around that long.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:40 pm
I dont think I understand it fully either. - Ive been at level 2 since sometime last night as I went ahead and rearranged the concessions and decorations (swearing through most of it).

Am I correct in thinking I saw somewhere that level 2 unlocks special requests...?

If so where do I get to those special requests, specifically the special request to ask for 50 diamonds per day?
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:54 pm
Another thing I dont get is the enchantement math??

I have Goofys house at 0, Plutos house at 1, Mickeys house at 2, Mickeys Philharmonic at 1 and Mickeys Fun wheel at 3.

Seeing as they are all in the screaming area, that should add to 7. - I only get 5???
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

tviorr wrote:

I have Goofys house at 0, Plutos house at 1, Mickeys house at 2, Mickeys Philharmonic at 1 and Mickeys Fun wheel at 3.

Seeing as they are all in the screaming area, that should add to 7. - I only get 5???

I think it is the number (count) of attractions at enchantment level 1 or higher and not the total enchantment level of all the attractions.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

It does appear to be number of buildings with any enchantment.  However, seems that it should be number of levels of enchantment, not just buildings.  Either way should take forever, but maybe a little less time counting levels.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Effan wrote:
tviorr wrote:

I think it is the number (count) of attractions at enchantment level 1 or higher and not the total enchantment level of all the attractions.

Pretty sure I should only have a 4 then... Goofys is not enchanted yet. Could be missing a Mickey building somewhere of course, but ... also, Im fairly sure there arent 22 Mickey buildings....

Could they make this a bit more confusing. Theres a risk we will figure it out at some point.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

I have 5... I am pretty sure at this point that its just the count of buildings that have been enchanted that matters not their enchantment level.
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

tviorr wrote:
Effan wrote:
tviorr wrote:

Pretty sure I should only have a 4 then... Goofys is not enchanted yet. Could be missing a Mickey building somewhere of course, but ... also, Im fairly sure there arent 22 Mickey buildings....

Could they make this a bit more confusing. Theres a risk we will figure it out at some point.

I checked and it is the count of enchanted buildings, regardless of the collection. I have 3 enchanted buildings in the zone, Mickey's Fun Wheel (L3), Mickey's House (L2) and Al's Toy Barn (L1), and it shows as 3 completed.
To further confirm, I removed Al's Toy Barn and the count now showed as 2 completed.
This means that any enchanted building (Level 1 or above) will be counted, including the soon to be available Finding Nemo buildings.