Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Trophies can fall from chests too.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Re: Welcome to the new Thrilling Toontown

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:32 pm
Do you know which chest? None showing in Decoration chest
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:07 pm
The ones from the decoration chests look like trophies but they are the category statues.

Worst thing is, that I had such trophies, but they were useless at that time and I gave them to Merlin. I also miss some statues and one landmark. So now I'm only thrill level 1.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 pm
Donalyn wrote:
Trophies can fall from chests too.

You know those golden trophies you win from those trophy collecting mini- events?  Those are the trophies the park is asking for.

They usually hold the twice in one event, so if you're good at collecting trophy mini- events, you should be good.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:52 pm
My bad - I was confused.  Trophies from mini-events, if you are lucky.  I'm seldom lucky and only have a few.  This will become an issue for me (however, the bigger issue will be enchanting buildings, so I can't really sweat this one).

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Yeah! Love the pedestals! More magic to add to my 30 000 000! Yeah great idea GL. Maybe we could get something to actually "spend it on"? Ummm.....land????
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

I totally do not understand this.  I placed a drink stand on my kingdom but my drink rate did not go up one.  How does one increase the drink level?
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

They could've at least made the **** pedestals drop Happiness. That's the thing that's now impossible to accumulate, and yeah... I've got 20,000,000 magic already sitting idle.

The hurdle to thrill levels is still that you need quotas of several enchanted attractions, and with the rarity of blueprints that's still way too hard to achieve. Plus the needed relics have now increased. That's all assuming you do have the required quota items like trophies, etc.

All just pointless hard work.

edit: Just realized I misunderstood the quota system. I thought enchanted attr.ns were needed to go up each thrill level, but I can use other options instead. Still can't be bothered.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

They want 22 enchanted attractions but there’s only 20 that have the possibility to be enchanted. The developers and programmers do NOT play their own game! 
To change the game so drastically is ridiculous. The whole game strategy is different and the game was NOT designed with building tools in mind  rearranging the park is like typing on a commador64 wearing boxing gloves.
Pretty soon soon you’ll have to play a game of bejeweled before moving a building or collecting a token 🙄

[img]blob:https://forum.gameloft.com/e36d705b-9c55-4ef5-b1e5-a98a47fc3a91[/img]

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

JurassicGenie wrote:
They want 22 enchanted attractions but there’s only 20 that have the possibility to be enchanted. The developers and programmers do NOT play their own game! 

They did add attractions to be enchanted though.  Astro Orbiters, Space Traders, Prince Charming's Carousel, Princess Fairytale Hall, Fantasy Faire, Tortuga Tavern, Sea Serpent Swing, Davy Jones's Locker, The Kraken, Pirates of the Carribean, and the 3 Finding Nemo Attractions.

While I suppose it could be nice to try to encourage us to make our parks more like a park, the fact that we have to abandon the Tetris method we've been used to for so long is discouraging.  I'm so waiting for my first Special Request to see what we gain to do that.

Still at the end of the day, thrill levels aren't required... right?