Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Welcome to the new Thrilling Toontown

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:30 am
ImageImageImageImageImage

In preparation for the new California Adventure thrill pedestal that will be unlocked in the near future, I've redesigned that section that should give me Level 2 at least.  I think the requests are

12 Amenities
13 Greeneries
8 Sceneries
5 Monuments
2 Trophies

10 Food Stands
8 Hat Stands
5 Souvenier stands
5 Drink stands

22 Attractions
4 Enchanted 
10 Enchanted
16 Enchanted
22 Enchanted

Enchanted is # of attractions at 1+ Enchanted levels

Need to grant 5 for Level 1, 10 for Level 2 which unlocks the special requests, and all of them for Level 3 and the +50% magic for that zone.

It took a long time, but I managed to make something that can likely fulfill 11 out of 14 requests to start, so I can get these special requests right away.  

What I've noticed is that hat and food stands drastically outnumber the souvenir and drink stands.  The reason why which attractions are there is that they are all enchantable in the next update, might as well give credit for enchanting since the California Adventure zone is the only one having a thrill pedestal unlocked right now. .  One Kakamora is guarding the empty plot to have a clean slate for the Finding Nemo event.

In doing all this, I had to abandon the blokus (or tetris if you prefer) style of building attractions that we've been known for.  I used to have 3 attractions in storage, now I have 16 attractions stored, and it'll get worse when the other thrill pedestals are opened.

If Gameloft is wondering what can replace the treasure bank, a building to store attractions for magic is a good idea.  They can even theme it based on that Storage Warehouse in the Main Street Electrical Parade commercial of 2017.  We'll need that more than ever.

Possibly have the Main street electrical parade as a premium parade if they need to sell something.

Edit:  Corrected whats needed.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

How do you know all these details already?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

mesaboy2 wrote:
How do you know all these details already?

Here's a capture of the livestream that was uploaded yesterday.  I  found out that if you go into the build screen, apparently there's a star on the top right that you click, and it shows all the details.  

I guess there's more work to do.  (Sigh)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thanks.  I didn’t realize the livestream had this info.  It might not be final, but at least it gives us an idea how it will work.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Only if you look closely, Mesa. However, given that we are looking at a year between when we make a good suggestion here and we players see it implemented... I'd say this really is locked in by the time they let Marc Andre say anything over the live stream

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I believe I'll refuse to rearrange my Toontown just for this. I'm loving my walkways and design as is. I may have to redesign Tomorrowland when they square off the edges, though. 
 But wait, there's a task that sends Scrooge and the nephews to the grassy area? Looks good.
no avatar

HomieDaClown

Apple (iOS)

When did this game become a full time job? Seems like they keep adding hurdles for us to jump through...
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

second that homie.

That being said, I cant find that button - Is it not there yet and only showed up to listen to Tails stories?? ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Please explain again how to find the button you are speaking about

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Rocketmanbob wrote:
Please explain again how to find the button you are speaking about

According to the livestream, when you're in the building edit mode shown here, when the update goes live, there's supposed to be a star button on the top left part of the screen.  You press it and it'll show the details mentioned previously.  Clicking on the California Adventure ride will show if a request is complete, but not the numbers if its complete.

They mention the button at around 16:25 of the livestream.