Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Rajahs head

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:04 am
Am I the only one that cant get a tiger head to drop at all for the past month or two??

I know there are only a 4 and 8 hour task to drop it - and chests and its legend - wait for it - dary drops, but even Dumbo gives it up sometimes. Rajah is level 5 needing 4 more heads out of a ridiculous 25 and its been like that since time immemorial....

Anyone else have the tiger on strike?
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Rajahs head

Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:04 pm
They're dropping SLOWLY but surely for me, I need 3 more to get her up to level 8.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:16 pm
TC reward characters, like Rajah, always seem to take forever to get the tokens to drop.  At least to me.  Takes months to get them leveled up.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:26 pm
Andoski wrote:
They're dropping SLOWLY but surely for me, I need 3 more to get her up to level 8.

Raja is a male tiger.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:04 pm
Yeah, I think he missed the whole male/female controversy.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:29 pm
Rajah read that gender thread in his spare time, and he was mumbling and growling 'That was the weirdest thread I've ever read.'

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:46 pm
Coug wrote:
Andoski wrote:

Raja is a male tiger.

Huh. You learn something every day!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:41 am
i cannot answer that as I did not get Raja in spite of my best efforts. only those who actually got him during the event can say if your drops are higher or lower than their own.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:48 pm
-well I suppose its picking up. - 3 days+ later playing fairly heavily with no other jobs and no token overlaps for either rajah or jasmine, jasmine has dropped one head during that time, rajah none.

At least to me this is much slower than any of the other reward chars ever were.

Edit: This rate translates into 3 months to get from level 6 to 7 - once I get to level 6 that is.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:55 pm
As Rajah will most likely be a support char in the next Tower, it will be harder when its only a medium level to support with. - Dumbo was the first reward char I hadnt maxed completely by the time he was needed for a tower. (the last one).

Im thinking its strategy to make events a little harder still from an angle that people dont notice.