Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

If Goofy isn't already at Level 10, level him up. If you have any other characters not at maximum level, Level them up. New tasks should then be triggered.
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

M0mmaP wrote:
I can't get my cursed areas to unlock because it keeps saying "Perform more of Goofy's quests" yet there is no official quest listed for him so I've just been selecting a random one. I have people wandering around wanting rides yet I have no space for the ones I own. I'm level 14. How do I know which of Goofy's quests to do to release the cursed areas?

Keep doing the Kingdom Quests (Normally the top ones in the quest list at left bottom). It is possible that there are some other quests which in turn unlock the Goofy quests needed for the cursed areas. You can check the requirements for that cursed area at the wiki (https://disneymagickingdomswiki.fandom. ... he_Kingdom)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Effan has the right of it. Click the gold task icon with the castle on it that is closest to the top of the list. Only worry about leveling charecters if needed for that quest. Also, that link goes to the wiki (out of date now, I think they are really irking folk!) about the main kingdom quest. Shortest form? Its because you havent finished the act 1 storyline by defeating Pete.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I have over 37.7 million magic in my park.  I'd pay 35 million to uncurse the rest of Frontierland and all of the optional areas of Adventureland all at once.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Donald's nephew Huey did reveal the cost in magic that would let you remove the curse from all the remaining bits of land in the Kingdom: Forty seven squiddillion, three hundred and twelve brazillion, nine hundred and ninety nine banana-fana-fo-fillion, one hundred and three million, four thousand, eight hundred and twenty three... and sixteen cents.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

too bad I didnt get Scrooges money bin ;-). Would have just been a short swim then.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

M0mmaP

Google Play (Android)

I have no place to put new rides. I have very little land. Most of the areas are closed (cursed). I can't put any more rides. I wish I could post a pic of my small park. I don't know how to clear any more. It just keeps saying do more of Goofy's tasks. I have almost nothing cleared because it's not allowing me to. I don't get it.
no avatar

M0mmaP

Google Play (Android)

star_ranger4 wrote:
Effan has the right of it. Click the gold task icon with the castle on it that is closest to the top of the list. Only worry about leveling charecters if needed for that quest. Also, that link goes to the wiki (out of date now, I think they are really irking folk!) about the main kingdom quest. Shortest form? Its because you havent finished the act 1 storyline by defeating Pete.

I have no idea how to defeat Pete because there are no instructions. He's skulking around but I can't click on him.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

M0mmaP wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

I have no idea how to defeat Pete because there are no instructions. He's skulking around but I can't click on him.

There's nothing you can do to Pete right now. Just keep doing the topmost kingdom quest on your quest list no matter which character is doing it. Pete's story will continue as you progress far enough. Every beatable character in the main story will do the walking around before you can actually beat them, and eventually welcome them.
As for more land, some areas will become available as you progress in the main story.