Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

bcalla64

Windows PC

LA, FL, Internationally

I can not remember the last time Cursed area was released as part of a event achievement, or released in general. The object of the game, is supposed to be building your own Magic Kingdom, but how do you do that, when cursed area is not cleared? You would think, the successful completion of some of these 20 day 3 phase events, would release a little squre of cursed area. It is hard to grasp the understanding of Gameloft, and these game designers, including new attractions, and concessions in events, with no where to put them. What is ridiculous, is to have 60 various concessions, and 10 attractions in storage, with no where to put them, and new events with more coming, and same problem, no where to put them. I have trade for Merlin's Elixir probably 75 or more concessions, and countless decorations for various attractions.

I have been playing this game from the beginning, and have all Cursed area available, even the 3 million magic square behind " It's a Small World ". For the most part, I have my park built, to whatever, I could have imagined. The only question is, Why keep plaing this tired game, when game designers, do not include in game format, what is needed to achieve games objective, " To Design and Build your Magic Kingdom "???

claire2205

Windows PC

I believe the official reason is that releasing more land before the game is optimised means that it potentially may not run on older devices and this is tricky for GL because currently they offer no way of transferring progress between devices (it can be done but each has to be done manually by a member of their staff, creating and downloading a game state file to send to the individual). 

I'm sure the lack of land isn't their preferred state because it puts people off buying things but the game is going to need a lot of behind the scenes work to make this work properly. Whether they're doing this or not is a different matter. It definitely feels to me like this game was designed poorly as regards scability.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Theyve been saying that since I started 3 years ago. There has been a hundred suggestions as to what could be done to take minor stuff off the gameload or for that matter split up the park. 

The fact that they havent done a damn thing about it is probably indicative of the game getting milked untill it dies. Cant think of another reason not to put in the time and effort required to solve it.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

when is a good question! if I can trust my memories, this update is close.

To bad I do not trust my memories anymore. :(
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

I dont trust gameloft anymore ;-)
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

comes out about the same in the long run, Tviorr. : :P

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

No land in this update, but in the livestream Marc-Andre said that they were planning on reshaping Tomorrowland (Space Mountain area) to make better use of the space. We should be able to squeeze a few more things in there soon.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

But we will need a lot more land in this update.
Not only we get the new Finding Nemo attractions and concessions and one extra attraction - we also have to place some decorations and concessions in the first area. I have no decorations placed - so I will need more space for them.
And for the concessions - I always placed attractions as close as possible - and filled the gaps with concessions. If that's enough then it's fine. But if I need one extra concession - I have to move one attraction away and move concessions to this spot. But I can't place the atrtaction at the spot I took the concessions from - as those are just small gaps. So I need more land than before.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

I bet they will code it so some stuff placed in tomorrowland will go into storage automatically for the reason of well... just to **** people off, really.
no avatar

M0mmaP

Google Play (Android)

I can't get my cursed areas to unlock because it keeps saying "Perform more of Goofy's quests" yet there is no official quest listed for him so I've just been selecting a random one. I have people wandering around wanting rides yet I have no space for the ones I own. I'm level 14. How do I know which of Goofy's quests to do to release the cursed areas?