Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Seems weird that, in the Moana collection, only Pua & Hei Hei have tasks for event currency. Everyone else is staying on the bench (except for the couple quick sidequests that will presumably pop up tomorrow).
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
So far I have Bruce at level 2, He came in a bundle with Tokens for 3.99 US, and I almost have Nemo as well cause he does not need much, :), he needs> Coral Reef - 5 , Helmet - 1 , Ear/hats- 1 , EC 200. 
Here are the chars that are helping out that I have seen so far>
1. Mickey & Friends> Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, 
2, Cinderella> Cinderella, Prince , Anastasia.
3, Peter Pan> Tinkerbell. 
4. Toy Story> Woody, Bo Peep, Jessie, Sarge, Hamm, Buzz. 
5. Monsters Inc> Mike W, Roz.

I looked for a bundle but couldn't find one. I had to buy Bruce with gems. I hope there will be another cheap budle for the premium attraction. I hoped to be able to get both characters and the attraction this time.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Yalliria wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
So far I have Bruce at level 2, He came in a bundle with Tokens for 3.99 US, and I almost have Nemo as well cause he does not need much, :), he needs> Coral Reef - 5 , Helmet - 1 , Ear/hats- 1 , EC 200. 
Here are the chars that are helping out that I have seen so far>
1. Mickey & Friends> Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, 
2, Cinderella> Cinderella, Prince , Anastasia.
3, Peter Pan> Tinkerbell. 
4. Toy Story> Woody, Bo Peep, Jessie, Sarge, Hamm, Buzz. 
5. Monsters Inc> Mike W, Roz.

I looked for a bundle but couldn't find one. I had to buy Bruce with gems. I hope there will be another cheap budle for the premium attraction. I hoped to be able to get both characters and the attraction this time.

I am sorry the bundle did not pop up for you, but glad you were able to get Bruce anyway, :)