Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Argh - I wasn't paying good enough attention to the Livestream.  I just upgraded ALL of my Moana characters in the past few days, except her mom (who is actually waiting to go to 10).   So, now I have 4 of them working on getting ready to go to 10, and one getting ready for level 8.

Best case scenario - max out on Moana tokens (still need 14 more ears), and maybe get a few other open tokens close to maxing out.  No way to guess which ones I should focus on, so will just do my best and kick myself more later....

Doesn't it seem fast for Moana to be assisting, as it was the last normal event.  I was thinking we'd see L&S this time.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Hmmm. Well. Went to facebook. Thats a hatefest on DMK at the moment. - Scrolled through about 100 comments many turning into threads without finding a single positive note. - The closest is a few comments politely telling them that they are ruining the game.

Wow. 

A buck and a pair of my old socks says they still wont listen.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

I think you'll be keeping your old socks & buck, tviorr!

It's a weird strategy GL are pursuing. I've looked at some of the Playstore review comments when checking for the update, and I'd place a bet that they're manipulating those.

Player's negative 1 star reviews are quite detailed, some claiming their bad reviews get deleted. Conversely, the 5 star positive reviews usually only have 2 - 5 words, often in poor English, making it highly probable they're fake from paid labour services.

Milk the cash cow until it dies I guess.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Oh, For all I've been down on Marc Andre the last few months, its clear they are listening. They may not have a solution we want to hear, but they are listening.

It can take a year to get something through the pipeline that doesnt directly put coin in GL's pockets, but they are listening. Hence the Enchantment system, which allows the rides we do have room for to be more usefull as far as what tokens they drop, and the fixing of tomorrow;ands land issues to a point. Its not as helpfull for those of us who have finished the questlines, and have most of our charecters in the 8-10 range, but for all my ****... maybe Marc Andre has done more homework than I thought and actually has managed to find a way to help the newer players cope with the present land limits.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

*Sigh*  Looks like the Disneyland Haunted Mansion is going to be another leaderboard event.  On the flipside, my toontown is now at 2nd Level thrill.  I heard special requests are once every 24 hours.  Looking forward to it.

On another note, I've managed to get the Mickey's Fun Wheel to level 4, and it needs 5 legendary blueprints to finish.  I'm not spending 250 chests to do so.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

in:Content UpdatesUpdate 32Category pageEdit
 Image=30pxFinding Nemo Event Update 
=12pxJoin Nemo, Dory, Crush, and other beloved characters from Disney's Finding Nemo in the latest updateMain article: Content Updates4.2.0Update Nº58Released6th August 2019 (iOS)
6th August 2019 (Android)
6th August 2019 (Windows)Version4.2.0
(Finding Nemo Event Update)Wiki UpdatedImageContent Update timelinePreviousNextDucktales, Enchantments Hotfix UpdateUnknownFinding Nemo Event UpdateJoin Nemo and his friends as they embark on aquatic adventures to rescue Marlin in a time-limited event that's sure to be FIN-tastic! Put on your swimsuits, dive in, and welcome Nemo, Marlin, Dory, Crush and other adorable characters from Disney and Pixar's Finding Nemo. The event starts on August 8th, 2019!We're also thrilled to announce the introduction of Kingdom Thrill Levels to Disney Magic Kingdoms. Get ready to earn even more rewards with this thrilling, new feature.Finally, in celebration of its 50th anniversary, we are releasing an all-new Attraction based on Disneyland's Haunted Mansion. This Attraction will be available after the Finding Nemo Event! Fun fact: Did you know that The Haunted Mansion currently found in Disney Magic Kingdoms is based on the Disney World Attraction?Download the update on August 6th, 2019!     New ContentStory Quests
New Characters
New Attractions
New Concessions
New Decorations
New Parade Float
Event and StorylineFinding Nemo EventThe event begins August 8th!As a reminder, to access Time-Limited Events, players new to Disney Magic Kingdoms must first unlock California Screamin' and get Mickey's Pirate Costume!Features & ImprovementsKingdom Thrill Level!
This new feature will allow you to earn more rewards by meeting requirements for each Zone identified by its Landmark Attraction – e.g. California Screamin', Space Mountain, "it's a small world", etc. Thrill Levels range from 1 to 3 Stars. The more Thrill Zone Requests you fulfill, the higher the Thrill Level will be for that Zone.We will first make this feature available to the California Screamin' Zone and expand it to other Zones in future updates.To unlock this feature, you will first need to defeat Zurg by playing through the Kingdom Quest Storyline.A full example of Thrill Requirements and Rewards for the California Screamin' Zone have been provided below.Magic Pedestal
Pedestals supporting blue orbs were added to the Landmark Attractions in our last update. These mysterious devices are "Magic Pedestals". They serve as a source of Magic which you will earn based on each Zone's current Thrill Level – i.e. the higher your Thrill Level, the higher the Magic Pedestal Level will be, and the more magic you'll produce!Special Request Wishes
Special Request Wishes are Wishes that can be earned above the normal Daily Wish Limit. Rather than earning Happiness from these Wishes, however, Special Request Wishes give players an opportunity to earn special rewards such as Blueprints Tokens, Relic Tokens, Resource Chests, Gems, and more!Special Request Wishes will spawn every 24 hours as long as (1) you maintain the Thrill Level requirements, and (2) there are no Special Request Wishes waiting to be granted.As we expand this future to other Zones, your Kingdom will generate even more Special Requests Wishes!Example – California Screamin' Zone Thrill Level
After defeating Zurg, you will activate the Zone Thrill Level feature for the California Screamin' Zone. Each Thrill Level has its own requirements and rewards as noted below:
  • Thrill Level 1 (One Star):
    • Requirements: Complete any 5 of the California Screamin' Requests shown below
    • Rewards: Magic Pedestal Level 1
  • Thrill Level 2 (Two Star):
    • Requirements: Complete any 10 of the California Screamin' Requests shown below
    • Rewards: 1 Special Request Wish + Magic Pedestal Level 2
  • Thrill Level 3 (Three Star):
    • Requirements: Complete all of the California Screamin' Requests shown below
    • Rewards: Magic Bonus + Magic Pedestal Level 3
California Screamin' Zone Requests
California Screamin' Requests are broken down into three categories – i.e. Decorations Requests, Concessions Requests, and Attractions Requests. You can fulfill Requests from any of the categories below to meet the requirements for Thrill Level 1 and 2.
  • Decorations Requests
    • 12 Amenities
    • 13 Greenery
    • 8 Scenery
    • 5 Monuments
    • 2 Gold Trophies
  • Concessions Requests
    • 10 Food
    • 8 Hat
    • 5 Drink
    • 5 Souvenir
  • Attractions Requests
    • 22 Attractions
    • 4 Attractions Enchanted to Level 1
    • 10 Attractions Enchanted to Level 1
    • 16 Attractions Enchanted to Level 1
    • 22 Attractions Enchanted to Level 1
Game Balances and ChangesBalancing
Enchantments Now Available for the Following Attractions
More info was added, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Haunted Mansion (2)Image

In celebration of its 50th anniversary, we are releasing an all-new Attraction based on Disneylands Haunted Mansion. This Attraction will be available ( After ) the Finding Nemo Event.
Also this is what the wishable stands & trophy looks like for those who did not know, :)    

Nemo Wishable StandImage                                                                                                                                        Dory Wishable StandImage  

Finding Nemo Gold TrophyImage
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Am I the only one that thinks the forthcoming Disneyland Haunted Mansion doesn't look anything like the attraction it's supposed to represent?

It's dominant feature is the row of tall front columns, but they've shown a tiny front portico that just looks like a little porch.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

So far I have Bruce at level 2, He came in a bundle with Tokens for 3.99 US, and I almost have Nemo as well cause he does not need much, :), he needs> Coral Reef - 5 , Helmet - 1 , Ear/hats- 1 , EC 200. 
Here are the chars that are helping out that I have seen so far>
1. Mickey & Friends> Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, 
2, Cinderella> Cinderella, Prince , Anastasia.
3, Peter Pan> Tinkerbell. 
4. Toy Story> Woody, Bo Peep, Jessie, Sarge, Hamm, Buzz. 
5. Monsters Inc> Mike W, Roz.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

My predictions went so wrong, not only is Dory not a premium character, but also Nemo is not the last character, he's the first! 
But I'm loving Bruce - he looks so big for the waterways. :) And I just found him swimming in the unopened, dark waters, near the pirate ship.