Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

They are not redesigning the Space Mountain zone with this update - they will do this the update after that.
no avatar

halldoc1

Windows PC

Anyone else concerned about the fact that they mentioned the Finding nemo attractions would be enchantable?   Anyone want to place bets that you will need to upgrade them to get items for the event?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

But it is still happening, Finally. FINALLY. I've only been going on about this for what... a year? Maybe more? Granted, the tomorrowland changes are more involved than some of the others, but a year?

Still, it is better than never. Do wish they were a bit more 'agile' in that department; or more transparent about some of the other changes.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

halldoc1 wrote:
Anyone else concerned about the fact that they mentioned the Finding nemo attractions would be enchantable?   Anyone want to place bets that you will need to upgrade them to get items for the event?

If you stop the livestream at the correct time you can see that some tokens are unlocked by upgrading them. But I don't know how many other options exist to get these tokens. But I will save my blueprint tokens - if it's a little help in the event I want to be able to upgrade them.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Finding Nemo Event Update 32

=30pxFinding Nemo Event Update 
=12pxJoin Nemo, Dory, Crush, and other beloved characters from Disney's Finding Nemo in the latest updateMain article: Content Updates4.2.0Update Nº58Released6th August 2019 (iOS)
6th August 2019 (Android)
6th August 2019 (Windows)Version4.2.0
(Finding Nemo Event Update)Wiki UpdatedImageContent Update timelinePreviousNextDucktales, Enchantments Hotfix UpdateUnknownFinding Nemo Event UpdateDownload the update on August 6th, and get ready for an all-new time-limited event starting August 8th!New ContentStory Quests
  • ?+ New Quests
New Characters
New Costumes
  • [[]]
New Attractions
New Concessions
  • Dory Wishable Stand
  • Nemo Wishable Stand
New Decorations
New Parade Float
 Event and StorylineFinding Nemo EventThe event begins August 8th!As a reminder, to access Time-Limited Events, players new to Disney Magic Kingdoms must first unlock California Screamin' and get Mickey's Pirate Costume!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am wondering though which characters will be helping with the Nemo Event, I have not seen them say which chars to use, so We can level them up in time, I guess I will have to wait for the update on Tuesday to find out if they mention it then. :)
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I am wondering though which characters will be helping with the Nemo Event, I have not seen them say which chars to use, so We can level them up in time, I guess I will have to wait for the update on Tuesday to find out if they mention it then. :)

I think they said in the livestream that Moana characters will be helping in the Nemo event.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Effan wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

I think they said in the livestream that Moana characters will be helping in the Nemo event.

I think I saw a Scuttle-symbol in their event tasks - so it would be the little mermaid. But their reaction to the question if tha little mermaid characters would be helping was very strange. They just said something about how many characters will be in the water with the little mermaid and the nemo characters.
So I'm confused which characters will be helping.

BUT I think it's better to NOT level up the helping characters - except to level 10. The helping character neven needed to be very high - so there's a good chance that you don't need the higher levels - and if you miss a level you can still do that during the event. But if you level up all those characters then you have no chance to get all the required tokens for the next level until the start of the new event. And those tokens can usually be gained by characters of the same group. So the helping characters would have activities that can gain non-event-tokens. And if these activities also drop event tokens, then you have interferences.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Yalliria wrote:
Effan wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

I think I saw a Scuttle-symbol in their event tasks - so it would be the little mermaid. But their reaction to the question if tha little mermaid characters would be helping was very strange. They just said something about how many characters will be in the water with the little mermaid and the nemo characters.
So I'm confused which characters will be helping.

BUT I think it's better to NOT level up the helping characters - except to level 10. The helping character neven needed to be very high - so there's a good chance that you don't need the higher levels - and if you miss a level you can still do that during the event. But if you level up all those characters then you have no chance to get all the required tokens for the next level until the start of the new event. And those tokens can usually be gained by characters of the same group. So the helping characters would have activities that can gain non-event-tokens. And if these activities also drop event tokens, then you have interferences.

It wasn't Scuttle, it was a seagull from Nemo. They're propably the tappers this time around. There were same seagulls in two of the upcoming Nemo attractions. 
 Moana is the helping group.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

One of the vendors is moving the sushi stand to another section of the park, passing the finding nemo section of the park.

The seagulls on the finding nemo section got excited and chanted 'Mine, mine, mine, mine, etc.' louder and more frequently than usual.

Vendor:  Uugh, will you guys just SHUT UP!!

The seagulls were silent save for a little one quietly saying 'Mine'.  The vendor carted the sushi stand with no further problems.

Anybody else think the speech bubbles on the finding nemo atttactions with seagulls is funny?