Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

(1) Join us during the livestream on Friday, August 2nd
(2) Correctly answer the trivia questions shown at the beginning of the livestream
(3) Submit your answers in the livestream commentsNO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Contest is open to individuals (excluding residents of the province of Quebec in Canada, the states of North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut and Maryland in the United States, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Italy, Brazil, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sudan, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand, and any other jurisdictions where the Contest would be prohibited by law) who are over the legal age of majority in their country of residence at the time of entry. Contest begins 08/02/2019 at 17:00 GMT and ends at 17:00 GMT on 08/04/2019. Void where prohibited.Image

It seems that a New Livestream is coming this Friday, but we already know what the chars are which is Nemo & pals, so i wonder what else will be there , :) Image

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

With the Livestream coming tomorrow  I am hoping that the Nemo chars will be permenent content and not Event chars, due to the fact that I really do not want to have to work on chars I really did not want in the first place in order to finish My game book, I am also hoping that the game team finally opens up some land, since they have not done so in like 5 or 7 Events prior, so I guess I will see what happens tomorrow to find out, :)
Update> I also just got My last Triplet plus the gems for finishing the set, :)

LouieImage

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I can't imagine it being anything other than a regular event. They've now released two tower challenge updates one after the other, both also featured new permanent characters. So I think a seven character event it is! I hope Frank from Finding Dory is also there. 
 I also predict that Nemo will be the final character and Dory will be a premium one.

Also, new land is way overdue, yes.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Livestream:  Hello K... mers.  Wel.... to the Fi..... mo event.  We...... have lo..... of thing....... cover..... Why don'....... et started....... thanks for watching...... bye.

If the Livestream is as bad as last time, I'm not watching them live anymore.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

I"m pretty happy to be getting Nemo in the Kingdom.  Now, let's just see how awful this event is...

And land - yes, please.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Donalyn wrote:
I"m pretty happy to be getting Nemo in the Kingdom.  Now, let's just see how awful this event is...

And land - yes, please.

Then again, asking for land in an event where all characters live in the water might be wishful thinking.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Donalyn wrote:

And land - yes, please.

Then again, asking for land in an event where all characters live in the water might be wishful thinking.

On the other hand, we already have a few "underwater attractions" for Arielle. I would be surprised if there were no attractions for Nemo (land-based of course - like Arielle's)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

given how recently we got the duck tales charecters as permanent content, I rather expect that Nemo and friends will be a so calld limited time event just the way wreck it ralph was

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Chars and Items we are getting for Finding Nemo>
Finding Nemo float. 
Chars> Nemo, Marlin, Dory, Hank- ( gems) , Crush, Squirt, Bruce- ( gems)
Attractions> Seas with nemo & friends , Finding Nemo sub marine voyage, Cruchers coaster. 
Trophy > Turtle
Other Attraction, New Haunted Mansion from california, 
Magic Pedastals > will give magic every 12 hrs, depending on level I think.
Update on the 6th of august, Event on 8th of August.
Also Land was mentioned ( But) it wont be in the nemo update, they are clearing a area they claim.
Also there is a Dory wishable stand and a Nemo wishable stand.
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

They are re-designing the Space Mountain zone to square off the land and removing curves and small land incursions, so more buildings can be placed.
The Mickey & Friends attractions enchantment requirements will require more Relic Tokens for level 1 & 2, but at the same time reducing requirements for levels 3-5, with overall requirements reduced.
The Toy Story attractions enchantments requirements are being reduced for all levels.
All Finding Nemo attractions will be enchantable.
The Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel, Astro Orbiters, Space Traders, Princess Fairytale Hall and Pirates of the Caribbean (attraction) will also be enchantable.
The Magic Pedestals will be levelled up based on the attraction enchantment levels, concessions and decorations placed in that zone.