Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tower Challenge suggestions

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:31 pm
- I think its kinda nice that eight cookies can be bought for money, but I'm suprised that its only one bundle to a customer.  I thought more money is made on many small purchases rather than a few big purchases, why limit themselves like that?

-  But even that isn't enough.  I thought up a spell Merlin can use for tower challenges in another thread, but I thought about bringing it up again.

Spell Name:  Tower Masters
Usable:  Tower Challenges only
Level: 3
Duration: 24 hours
Cost:  50 elixir (base cost)

This spell pumps up the characters as they fight Maleficent and the tower.

When a set of characters is chosen to challenge the tower, a player can choose to pay 5 elixir per level lower than level 10.

Example:  A group of 5 characters totalling 30 levels can pay 100 elixir.

If the player pays the elixir, the characters will gather points and coins as if every character is Level 10 for that challenge.

The other effect for the duration of the spell, there is there is a 20% chance that a character will not need a refresh token to challenge the tower again.  That chance is doubled after an elixir boosted challenge.

I think putting both of those will help gameloft make money in direct purchase and chest sales, and players might be more inclined to try hard in these challenges.  Also it seemed silly that Merlin isn't taking an active role in helping players do well, especially since he's the one dispelling the curse.

If you think the costs are too low, keep in mind that you need 70 full (5 characters) at max level to hit 35k coins.
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

Re: Tower Challenge suggestions

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 am
Tailmaster - this is a great idea!! I might even consider using this type of boost. I hope that the EC at EP would be boosted too!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:41 am
I am not sure bout this, I do not get enough Elixers as it is, so I would not want to have to use them in the TC, but that is Me I guess.
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:50 pm
Some veteran players think that it's not good for new players to have cheap attractions and characters and have submitted the idea to gameloft. No doubt they have also benefited from these low prices, even more so when they were playing. And that's why we have such prohibitive prices. As far as I'm concerned I have 61 out of 62 affiliate days and this challenge is very difficult if I compare to the last, for which I got the 3 people as well as the attractions, apart from rajah who was not for me. But it did not matter, I had fun while there I do not have fun anymore, the difficulty is too great for low level players. On the other hand, I understand the older ones who have a lot of characters lvl 10, for them it's a bit easy.

By cons what would have been the challenge as it is there for the old and for the low lvl leave the challenge as it was before. Because the elders would be our level, I do not think they would say the same thing. They have low prices, we should be the same.

Excuse me for my bad English, I'm sorry but I had to say it.