Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Timon price issue addressed

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:56 pm
The Timon pricing issue has now been addressed in game info. Timon's correct price is 5000 ec, compesation will follow for those who already paid 15,000 for him.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Timon price issue addressed

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Tower shop Prices>

Thanks for your feedback!, we have addressed a pricing issue on Chapter 2 & Chapter 3 tower shop content, Compensation for players who have already purchased Timon or the festival of the Lion King will follow soon!
Chapter 2 Pricing> Timon 5,000. , Festival of the Lion King 2,500. 
Chapter 3 Pricing> Nala 12,500. Tree of Life 5,000.

That is what they said, hope this helps, :)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:23 pm
All they need to do is to give players who completed all the Timon and Pumbaa side quests but ended up with less than 7 banzai hats the appropriate number of hats, and I suppose things will be ok until the next something or other happens.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:26 pm
tailmister wrote:
All they need to do is to give players who completed all the Timon and Pumbaa side quests but ended up with less than 7 banzai hats the appropriate number of hats, and I suppose things will be ok, for now.

I did all the side quests and got the right amount of Ear/Hats, so I am not sure how others did those quests and got less then the 7 needed, But ya they also need to address the issue of those who got only 6 or less of those tokens, I agree with that, yup, :)
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:19 pm
Despite the price revisions, the TC is still near impossible for newer players (without spending a lot of cash), so it's really only damage control.

More compensation by GL... For unnecessary structural changes, that they claimed they spent "many months" considering, there certainly seems to have been a lot of thoughtless pain needlessly inflicted on players for very little gain.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:30 pm
Disney-Dgi - I think it has been clear for the past 3 or so TCs that newer players should not expect to get the final prize without spending money.  They should look at this as a chance to get some old content for free (just some game play).  And this is the most balanced TC we've ever had.  

(Note that I say this as a multi-year player who plays all the time and l will not get Shenzi because I don't have any of the premium content main characters in any of the chapters.)   And it is even worse on normal events - no player can win anymore without premium content...

And I'm sure that there is lots of gain to GL in this change.  To have any chance to win, you need to get these premium content characters.  So, either you bought them before or people are buying them now and working to get them upgraded.  And it also puts the fear into players for the next event, knowing that if they don't buy the premiun content, it may come back to bite them in future events.  A lot of thought when into how to make the game harder and to milk more money out of it....
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:11 pm
I wanted to check on Facebook what they have said - and didn't find it. But I did find a screenshot of someone with this message being in the ingame news section.

I don't have it in my ingame news section. I know that translating takes some time. But why don't you show us the text in English instead? I didn't check Timons price when I came home - I saw it here some time later. So I got Timon later than I could have gotten him. Also Pumbaa is now doing different stuff, so I can't do the storyline atm. That's a disadvantage.

But I do like the new prices. Timon now is affordable for most. Nala will still be a challenge - but it will be possible I think. I don't know if I can also get the last attraction, but that's ok. I'm happy that I now get the chance to get one of the lions.
no avatar

PrincesaValicky

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:18 am
Hello, tonight when i entered to DMK i saw the timons´character price lower, for 5000 malefica´s coins. So i spend my coins to buy him, but the game never give it to me, and my coins dessapeared. How can i ask to someone fix it please?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:07 pm
PrincesaValicky wrote:
Hello, tonight when i entered to DMK i saw the timons´character price lower, for 5000 malefica´s coins. So i spend my coins to buy him, but the game never give it to me, and my coins dessapeared. How can i ask to someone fix it please?

You have to contact Customer Support within the game, and let them know what is going on with your game, then they will send you a ticket number in a email with a answer , you may want to post your ticket number from email in the bugs/issues section of the forums as well, and let them know that way what is happening. hope this helps, good luck to you, :)
no avatar

PrincesaValicky

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:31 pm
Thank hoy Blue007, i did it and they fixed the problem so fast. :) tkvm