Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

How do I get Minnie???

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:26 pm
Wondering if I did something wrong, Seems like I would have her by now? There was a bunch of "I miss minnie" quests but they just ended with no minnie being found ... I am level 25, Mickey is Level 8. Minnie is still greyed out with 'Progress farther in your kingdowm's story' 

Without going into every character - I have 
4 Mickey and Friends Characters
6 Toy Story
5 Cinderella
1 PeterPan (tink - max level)
2 Pirates of the caribeen
2 Monsters inc (and 2 more on the way .. slowly)
2 Incredibles
1 Winnie the pooh (useless rabbit lvl 6)
1 Lion King (Pumba who is about useless as well without the circle of life attraction)
and Eve from Walle is on the way (slowly)

I wished I understood better how the game worked before I spent all my ruby gems.  And spent 1200 malecifent tokens on Shenzi that I will never get at my level.

Would also be great to know how long it takes for happiness to go from 99 to 0 (I say 99 to zero because it goes from 100 to 99 in like 4 seconds...)

If everything is fine and I really havent progressed far enought to get minnie, I'm ok with that. I'm just feeling like I was well on the way and then ... crickets
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Re: How do I get Minnie???

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:13 pm
I remember....
it was a long way to go.
Here is the storyline to get Minnie: https://disneymagickingdomswiki.fandom. ... .21_Pt._10

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 pm
JQH wrote:
Minnie is still greyed out with 'Progress farther in your kingdowm's story

Don't overthink it; you have to progress further in your kingdom's story, that's all there is to it. Just keep completing those 'kingdom' quests and everything will unlock in due time.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:58 pm
I think Minnie Mouse is unlocked in the early fantasyland part of the story.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:32 am
Thanks all... Just thought it odd that it was all about Minnie for several quests. I'm slogging along 😀

So an update in case anyone searches this... I am welcoming Minnie. I'm just level 29 now.