Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

When I saw the "Categories" on the cards in storage and started thinking about what they were going to do with the "Vault" (Chest Storage) on Main Street once it is retired it gave this mad idea. I thought I would share it  :D

Does it mean we are getting some sort of new feature, perhaps new storage system. For a long time I have wanted a usable storage building. Where the stuff we have in storage actually does something/has a benefit for us. I made a forum post before with suggestions, I will repost the content in a second post below this one. 

There could also be the option to enchant that building to get increased usage (more magic/XP and characters able to use the buildings) and space. 

Another exciting feature would be collections, which would give some sort of bonus, daily or once-off.

For Example - Peter Pan Theme

If you have all the Concessions, you get a small reward, perhaps a few diamonds or some magic. Similar to what we get when we complete a Character Collection (this could also be done for Attractions & Decorations, or all of them as a group, i.e. all Peter Pan Themed Content)

Feel Free To Discuss or comment on this idea
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

I know one of the things that I and probably most others want in game is more land. It is in such short supply that we miss out on being able to build a decorative park with themed areas. 

I've heard mention that releasing new land is difficult as it can cause game performance issues. So I came up with an alternative. 

I think there should be a feature simiar to "Visting Home" for characters. A building (something like "Hall of Attractions") that is free and can store all buildings and consession stands. With all the same features and abilities as having the buildings placed in the park. But with a sizable reduction in token drop rates, magic and experienced earned (in order to make things balanced and still encourage people to spend $ on diamonds to speed up characters.) 

Features
  • Collected from once a day
  • Attractions can be placed inside
  • Concessions can be placed inside
  • Limited Number of spaces for attractions
  • Limited Number of spaces for concessions
  • Free once you reach a certain level
  • Drops tokens from Attractions
  • Characters can go on activities (same as if placed in the park)
 Balancing
  • Greatly reduced drop rates/chances for tokens
  • Greatly reduced rates for magic
  • Greatly reduced rates for experience
  • Requires a certain level to unlock
  • Only able to collect from once a day
Magic/Enchantment Options
  • More Storage Space
  • Better Level of drops
  • More Magic 
  • Able to collect from more than once a day (this could also be a permanent gem/USD only upgrade)
 Gem Options
  • Spend to speed up attractions (same as in park)
  • Spend to speed up concessions (same as in park)
  • Spend to speed up character quests/activities (same as in park)