Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Enchanted Buildings icon

Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:30 pm
Please give us the option to remove the Mickey Mouse icon on each building that has the ability to be enchanted.  It is very annoying.  I have no need to enchant upgrade any of the buildings because all my character are pretty much at level 10.
The icons are pretty much worthless and very distracting.
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

Re: Enchanted Buildings icon

Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:06 am
At the very least I would like them to change the colour, the blue/purple is far too similar to the Magic
no avatar

HomieDaClown

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:10 pm
I totally agree. They look to similar to magic potions which makes me accidentally touch them and bring up that annoying menu.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:39 am
     I agree! I keep clicking them to collect magic potions and then have to X out of the enchantment screen. So annoying.
     Something else that is bothering me about the enchantments... I have two wish visitors wanting to ride the wheel and it’s being upgraded for twelve hours... with happiness harder to come by this is extremely frustrating. It makes me so sad that a game I enjoyed playing for years is bringing me so much angst. I’m questioning whether I want to continue playing as it’s more frustrating than fun now.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:53 am
I agree 1000% with those asking for a change or disabling of those super-annoying blue enchantment icons that look very similar to potion collection icons.

Whereas the potion symbols serve a critical part of the game system and draw attention every few hours that we need to take an action ASAP, taking any action in regards to enchantment is something we may only possibly do once every couple of months, if at all! For many of us, the whole stupid enchantment system provides no benefit at all and is just a useless, redundant annoyance. 

Why constantly flag/alert something that rarely, if ever, needs doing in such a similar style to something that requires doing multiple times daily?
no avatar

MiloTCat

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 pm
PLEASE give us an option to turn off the enchantment icons that are ruining the appearance of my park! I do not want to enchant any buildings and think this is the stupidest idea Gameloft has yet concocted!
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:11 pm
Why don't you just enchant the buildings? That way you can get rid of the icon.