Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Ducktales - Louie's tokens

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:28 pm
Since TC's been made impossible, and I don't really care about the hyenas, I've been working on Scrooge & the nephews instead. 

The good news is they haven't needed any enchanted buildings so far, although the Money Bin is not available yet, and each nephew only has 1 or 2 simple tasks before asking to welcome another brother.

However, Louie's tokens have broken a new boundary for the game:
He has a 24 hour task for collecting his 12 x Toy Cars (epic rarity) and a 24 hour, 2 person task, for collecting his 12 x Ears Hats (epic rarity).
Wow. Thankfully there are lots of other options, and these are permanent so no time limits.

The tasks for Louie's ears hat & car are as follows (all tokens Epic);
Toy Car
Mother Gothel - Spy on Royalty - 6h
Roz & Mike - Scold Mike - 6h
Daisy & Mickey - Talk at the Diner - 12h
Flynn - Look at the Crown - 24h

Louie's Ears Hat
Huey - Grab Belongings - 4h
Scrooge - Judge the Boat - 4h
Daisy - Spread Flowers - 8h
Flora - Spreading Pink Cheer - 8h
Woody & Bullseye - Ride like the Wind - 12h
Jessie & Bo Peep - Round up Aliens - 24h
Dewey L4 - Create some Fun - 6h (needs Money Bin)

scottduk

Windows PC

Re: Ducktales - Louie's tokens

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:34 pm
I've found the ducktails tokens really frustrating tbh. It's not the main tokens that are the issue it's the common coin. I just can get enough both them, all my characters are full ready to be leveled up except for the common tokens it would have been great if there was a few other non ducktails characters or even a building or two that could get these coins.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:11 pm
scottduk wrote:
I've found the ducktails tokens really frustrating tbh. It's not the main tokens that are the issue it's the common coin. I just can get enough both them, all my characters are full ready to be leveled up except for the common tokens it would have been great if there was a few other non ducktails characters or even a building or two that could get these coins.

I've heard that if you buy the money bin, the bin will give you a dime every 8 hours.  Sounds about right for Scrooge to be so cheap.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:09 am
Yes the common coin tokens have been the real bottleneck on Ducktales. When you get to Louie he needs 60! They are reliable drops, but there's only a couple of task options.

I've got 3 ducks all ready to level up, but the coins take so long that I'm saving them up to use for Louie's welcome. We shouldn't be surprised, it is Scrooge after all!