Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JaNell_Bosco

Apple (iOS)

U.S.A.

Re: Getting Banzai

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
after sending in two se-arate tickets I got this reply from Gameloft tonight.
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Please rest assured that we are already aware of the situation with Banzai's Ears Hat.

The development team have confirmed that they are investigating this situation.

We also recommend that you regularly visit www.gameloft.com or our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Gameloft to receive information about upcoming releases and updates.

We apologize for the temporary inconveniences and thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
-------------------------------
Igor
Customer Care Agent
no avatar

Geojenn03

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:09 pm
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but once welcomed in order to level Banzai it costs more EC instead of using magic at this time.  Best to hold off until the event is over for leveling since even going from 1 to 2 costs 1500EC if I'm remembering correctly.

~geojenn

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:15 pm
Geojenn03 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but once welcomed in order to level Banzai it costs more EC instead of using magic at this time.  Best to hold off until the event is over for leveling since even going from 1 to 2 costs 1500EC if I'm remembering correctly.

~geojenn

I was mad at this.  I try to be as active as I can but I never have the timing right to turn the jewels from purple to white.  So now I have to use the hard gained Maleficent tokens to level TWO characters?!  Why lol?!

I abhor the new chest system and the “enchanting attractions” system is useless.  I have everything fully leveled for the tokens they are giving up.  I want the old chests back.  It is so hard to play this game without paying.  What’s up DMK?!

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:25 pm
Silmarwen0114 wrote:
Geojenn03 wrote:

~geojenn

I was mad at this.  I try to be as active as I can but I never have the timing right to turn the jewels from purple to white.  So now I have to use the hard gained Maleficent tokens to level TWO characters?!  Why lol?!

I abhor the new chest system and the “enchanting attractions” system is useless.  I have everything fully leveled for the tokens they are giving up.  I want the old chests back.  It is so hard to play this game without paying.  What’s up DMK?!

Do you really have to level up Banzai, then? If you have enough of other characters for the third chapter just leave him at level one until the event is over.

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm
Oh for sure. Now that I at least have Banzai, I will wait to level and save the tokens to get sly girl 🤗

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 am
eH??? OH!!! Gosh darn it, that's where my missing EC went.

*wanders off cursing marc andre for letting something like that actually be released, because these are the sort of abuses I believe our COMMUNITY *(Deleted)* manager is SUPPOSED TO PREVENT BY STANDING UP FOR US

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm
Banzai is putting more pressure on Gameloft.

Banzai is now doing a 4-hour quest to gather the three for more coins and cookies.

I don't know how many quests he'll do or how many coins and cookies the questline earns, but its a problem for those who are still waiting for Banzai hats when they earned them.

I think the best solution for Gameloft if they haven't figured out something out by now,  would be to give every player 7 hats and 26 gems as an apology.  (Players still need to collect the bones and coins)

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:11 pm
I have also noticed a few instances where I select and send characters for the challenge and when I come back to collect, it is as if I never selected them. It has happened twice today and at least 4 times in the past.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:05 pm
Tailmister - the first task for Banzai earns 200 EC and a cocoa, but the next task requires Shenzi. So unless a player is well in front with their EC to have welcomed Shenzi already, that's it for a while.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm
Silmarwen0114 wrote:
I have also noticed a few instances where I select and send characters for the challenge and when I come back to collect, it is as if I never selected them. It has happened twice today and at least 4 times in the past.

Did you close the game right after sending them?
I sometimes had the problem with activities. Now everytime before I close the game I count slowly to 10 and open the boutique - first counting to 10 because I believe some waiting to triggers the save - and then opening the boutique because I read that this ould trigger a save.