Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

Re: Getting Banzai

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:55 am
Blue007 wrote:
Dorilys wrote:
Hi,
in the news section of my game there is a post explaining how and when you can earn Banzai's ear tokens:
- two quests in chapter 1 of the tower event
- five quests in chapter 2 of the tower event
For some of the quests in chapter 2 you need the "circle of live" attraction.

Thank you so much for this information, I was getting worried bout this cause I am seeing quests for Timon and Pumbaa that just are not there, My Timon is lvl 7, & My Pumbaa is lvl 10 and these are the quests I am seeing that are not there in My game at all>
1. Scout for Hyena's 2 hr - Timon
2. Enjoy the circle of life 2 hr - Pumbaa
3. Dance their troubles away 2 hr - Timon & Pumbaa
4. Get a snack 4 hr - Pumbaa
5. Look for Pumbaa 4 hr - Timon
6. Find food 4 hr - Ed ( but only if Banzai is welcomed )
I do not see any of these quests on My chars, I got 2 / 7 ears so far, Thanks again for the info, much appreciated, :) , that is all I need for Banzai is the last 5 ear/hats, I got everything else for him, so once I get those last 5 I can welcome him and hopfully get Shenzi as well, cause she is the one I really wanted, so I am going to try and work hard to get her., yup.

These are the TC quests for chapter 2, and will not show in the character quests. I think you need to go from the Task List at bottom left. If the quests are not in the Task List, then you need to unlock them by clicking on the Exclamation Mark on Pumbaa. If still not visible, then you need to check with customer service.
Assuming you have done the quests for chapter 1 because you already have the 2 ears from the Ch.1 quests, the tasks should have been visible by now.
no avatar

asiangel47

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 am
I’m one of the players that will be short Banzai ears. Theoretically we should get all of the ears if The Lion King event questline is completed. However I encountered an issue that some may have too.

When Chapter 2 began, Banzai and Ed were suddenly grayed out in the Characters Book, with the description saying limited time character unavailable. I didn’t know this until I collected after quest #3, the 1st one of Chapter 2. The quest didn’t give me a Banzai hat.

I then restarted the game, which seemed to clear the issue. Characters are now there showing collection progress, but because I collected during the character availability issue, I didn’t receive the ear hat from the quest. So I had to open a ticket and wait to hear back from Gameloft.

Twitterpated

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:05 am
I have completed all of the Chapter 1 and 2 TC quests with Pumba and Timon, and I ended up with 6 of 7 ear hat tokens needed to welcome Banzai.  I see no other way to get the final token.  Is this a "bug" or are others experiencing the same thing?
no avatar

metalminions

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:34 am
I have the same problem, with only 6 of the 7 tokens and no way to get the last one without welcoming Banzai. I queried this and got this reply: We have consulted with our developers and they confirmed the described situation is not a bug, but a design feature. These are all tasks that are part of the featured quests that activate during the tower event. There are 7 tasks in total and only 7 hats are needed. They will be come available one at a time throughout the tower event. Be noted that the quests in Chapter 2 require you to send both Timon and Pumbaa on two separate tasks in order to earn tokens. This two quests should give out 4 tokens.

Unfortunaltey, I've already completed all the tasks in both Chapters, but only got 6 tokens, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to get him. I've emailed them back but not had a response yet...
no avatar

Dorilys

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:54 am
I got all seven ear hats. At the end of the last discussion I was informed that I can welcome Banzai.
no avatar

Disney Villain Fan 47714

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 am
I have the same problem. I got 5 out of 7 earhat. Funny thing is I got the welcome Bandai available but can't welcome it because insufficient hat. No more quests available anymore. I think my first 2 quests in chapter 1 didn't get me any of the hat. Have raise this as a bug to customer support.
no avatar

ashacoffin

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:34 pm
Hey All. I am running into the same issue. I have completed all of the quests and have all of the Lion King characters (prior to the 3 added to the event) at level 10, yet I only have 6 out of the 7 ear hats. I have a message out to the cusomer support team but no response yet.
no avatar

Pumpkinnpie

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:44 pm
I have 6/7 banzai ear hat tokens and I done all the quests...so what do I do?

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm
Pumpkinnpie wrote:
I have 6/7 banzai ear hat tokens and I done all the quests...so what do I do?

Open a support ticket; something is wrong.
no avatar

Jasmine284

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:53 pm
Hi all, I'm  a newbie to the forum (but not to this game). Am currently a level 50 player, have been playing for a little under 1 year. I'm  really frustrated and fed up as this TC seems to be frought with snags. I, like others i see from the posts have the current issue of only having got 6 of 7 ears hats for banzai as i collected from a quest when the character was showing as not currently available (same issue as others ard having). Can anyond advise if this issue can be fixed?  I have completed all the timon and pumbaa quests, both are currently level 10) but can see no way of getting the 1 ears hat i am missing. Thanks in advance......