Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

BeeDisney

Google Play (Android)

Getting Banzai

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 am
I'm confused about how we obtain banzai. Are all the tokens we need to welcome this character supplied in the quests for chapter 1 and 2 in the tower challenge? and maleficent currency only?
"In with a tidal wave out with a    trickle".

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Getting Banzai

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:25 am
If you have timon, pumba, and the circle of life, the quests in chapters 1 and 2 will earn you the hats, which is the only way to get them.

Still need to collect the bones though.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 am
The bones ARE available through tasks via the other lion king Characters. If you only have the three that are available as part of this challenge...

Well, there is a reason I've been less than enamored of how Marc Andre has been Managing this community. And growing less happy with it by the update.
no avatar

Disneyfan528

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 pm
I have no side quests to do for Timon or Pumba. Timon is level 10 and is supposed to be able to get ears tokens, but he can’t. Am I missing something?
All dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm
Disneyfan528 wrote:
I have no side quests to do for Timon or Pumba. Timon is level 10 and is supposed to be able to get ears tokens, but he can’t. Am I missing something?

Maybe just patience.  I managed 2 hats so far—already have everything else—but then they dried up.  When Chapter 2 of the TC opens in a day or two, I think more side quests will open and we’ll be able to get the remaining ears.
no avatar

Dorilys

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:12 pm
Hi,
in the news section of my game there is a post explaining how and when you can earn Banzai's ear tokens:
- two quests in chapter 1 of the tower event
- five quests in chapter 2 of the tower event
For some of the quests in chapter 2 you need the "circle of live" attraction.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:58 pm
Nice to know thx. - Was beginning to worry a bit over my 2 hats only. Kind of figured that it would be down to more hats showing up in later chapter quests, lion king or otherwise, but knowing Gameloft it is a bit surprising that you dont need to take your computer into orbit to make the rest of the hats available and pay 50 bucks to make the hyenas laugh at your gullibility and actually make the hats drop. 

I guess Gameloft is happy - for now - having pushed in a vip char to tower events and making it impossible to collect enough free diamonds to  have a chance at completing events without paying. Once people start to forget about that, changes will of course be made, but presently - who knew - there is a temporary limit to what Gameloft will drop on us. - Codeword is temporary of course, but still. - who saw that coming.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:54 pm
Dorilys wrote:
Hi,
in the news section of my game there is a post explaining how and when you can earn Banzai's ear tokens:

Thanks for the info, I missed that.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:45 pm
Dorilys wrote:
Hi,

Thank you so much for this information, I was getting worried bout this cause I am seeing quests for Timon and Pumbaa that just are not there, My Timon is lvl 7, & My Pumbaa is lvl 10 and these are the quests I am seeing that are not there in My game at all>
1. Scout for Hyena's 2 hr - Timon
2. Enjoy the circle of life 2 hr - Pumbaa
3. Dance their troubles away 2 hr - Timon & Pumbaa
4. Get a snack 4 hr - Pumbaa
5. Look for Pumbaa 4 hr - Timon
6. Find food 4 hr - Ed ( but only if Banzai is welcomed )
I do not see any of these quests on My chars, I got 2 / 7 ears so far, Thanks again for the info, much appreciated, :) , that is all I need for Banzai is the last 5 ear/hats, I got everything else for him, so once I get those last 5 I can welcome him and hopfully get Shenzi as well, cause she is the one I really wanted, so I am going to try and work hard to get her., yup.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:30 am
Curious.  I've been hearing that when players have finished all the quests, some are ending up with one hat short.   And yet, I got all the hats and am welcoming Banzai as we speak.  I know Windows got a quick update before the tower challenge, maybe it's supposed to fix that.

Anyway, I think Gameloft should look into this as soon as possible.  If they want the Timon thing to work, it won't work unless Banzai can be won anyway.

Banzai:  YYYEEOOOWWW!!!  (Jumps out covered in thorns)

Ed noticed the yell and started to giggle.

Banzai:  Okay, who's bright idea was it for me to be welcomed inside the thorn patch in Splash Mountain?

Ed then bursts out laughing like crazy.

Banzai:  HEY, SHUT UP!!

Ed continues to laugh, then Banzai growls, tackles and they both roll around trying to fight, with Ed getting some thorns from Banzai in the process.