Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Re: Mickey balloon token overload

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:35 pm
Disney-Dgi wrote:
So after the last couple of days since the update, gathering hundreds of balloons and pixar balls trying to max them out to stop, they went away when the Nemo event began.

Just another typical Gameloft glitch.

When I remember correctly, they also paused during the tower event. So that seems to be on purpose. Maybe an attempt to avoid token conflicts? Pumpkins, Plants and Flags still drop for me, but they don't cause token conflicts with Nemo.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:36 am
It's not a pause, the drops for balloons and balls should never have returned for me because I had already maxed them out.

But when they came back after installing the update, I thought GL must have adjusted the quantities required for enchantments. Now it seems there was no change, it was just a **** bug!
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:12 pm
Anyone max out on pirate flags or pumpkins?  Or Wall-E tokens yet?

I maxed on spinning wheels at 150.
Have 360 flags, 267 pumpkins and 143 Wall-E tokens.  Curious when I'll max out on those.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:25 pm
Balloons: 1570 (maxed out)
Balls: 2000 (maxed out)
Flags: 570 (maxed out)
Pumpkins: 300 (maxed out)
Spinning Wheels: 251 (maxed out)
Green Plant: 193 (still collecting)
Nemo: 125 (still collecting)

The exact numbers should depend on how many characters and attractions you actually have and at which level.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:24 am
OTheo - true that.  It does depend on characters, attractions and the levels of each.  All of the characters that used all of these tokens are at 10 for me (or I don't have them at all), except for the Bunny.   And I haven't enchanted anything that became enchantable with this latest update.  So, my count should be based solely on what is needed to enchant the buildings I have, other than for Nemo characters. 

But seems that I have a ways to go on a number of these.  

I wonder what is causing the difference for us on the spinning wheels.  I was sort of surprised when they maxed out so quickly.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 am
Great... After installing the new Playstore update/patch the balloons and pixar balls have yet again returned as task drops.

The original Nemo update did that too, but they'd stopped when the event began.

On the other hand, the update hasn't actually fixed the missing Nemo relics 'cos they're still not in any chests.

Way to go Gameloft; an update that ADDS bugs instead of fixing them!

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:27 am
I maxed out the spinning wheels at 150, and the pumpkins at 300. I had maxed out the pirate flags at 450, but this morning’s undocumented update/patch has them dropping again. Still no sign of Nemo relics (sigh).